Sign in to follow this  

KX100 Mods

I'm gonna get a KX100 and i want to know the best mods and stuff to make it's performance the BesT. I don't care the price i just need to know what stuff is most important to get. I'm new to modding bikes. Ive just really rode stock except for my pipe. PLEASE HELP!!! 🙂:D🙂:D

You might wanna tell us what kind of riding you're gonna do. If you're an off-road rider you'll want a flywheel weight, handguards, and a silencer with a spark arrestor. You really won't get a pipe that helps much in performance, because the stock one from the factory is pretty good. Look in my garage.

I will ride some motocross, but mostly offroad and sand pits. My ttr230 isn't fast enough but is the right size and the kx100 will have plenty of power and is the same size. But i will keep the ttr cause it has so much low end torque.

I agree with the guards, check out disc guards from devol or scotts for front and rear. And a good glide or skid plate. Bark busters to save the levers I guess...cause are there really trees in Utah? Kidding. Kind-of.

If you want performance i would go wiht a twin air filter, fatty pipe, PC2 silencer, V force 3 reeds, and then rejet the bike for all of the mods and your location and climate and if you are really into getting it to perform then send it off to eric gorr and have him work his magic on it. And do what the first guy said and get all the guards you can they can really save your bike, bark busters are a good investmetn too i cant tell you how many times they have saved my ass in tight woods.

If I didn't have bark busters I definitely wouldn't be typing right now.