Sign in to follow this  

Where to ride SoCal

I live in west LA. Anyone know of any good spots to ride, not necessarily an orgaanized track but any spot where you can get away w/riding minis (w/out having to drive 65-100 miles). Thanks.

have u seen 50 nuts 2? alot of the bmx jumps you see are from "sheep hills" which is in huntington beach and also a place called "slater" also in huntington...they both have tons of jumps and lots of trails i always ride my 50 there and noone cares at all..you see like moms walking there dogs or with there kids and they get all happy when u ride by them ..if u want directions PM me.....

thats like the only place i can think of that noone cares if u a ride a 50 ....other wise ur better off driving around looking for areas with hils and no houses...and you know how so cal is...housing is everywhere its hard to find places to ride these days in this area

Thanks Kx250FRiDeR651 for the response. I'd like directions and will PM you for them as soon as I figure out how (still kind of new to forums). Anyway, you're right, housing everywhere but I am going to stay on the look out. Thanks again.