Sign in to follow this  

MX or SX

what is better motocross or supercross  

107 members have voted

1. 1. what is better motocross or supercross

• motocross
    • supercross

what do you like better supercross or motocross?

I Cant Ride A Supercross Track

Dont Even Know Where One Is I Could Try

But In The Winter I Guess There Is No Choice If Ya Live In The Cold Climate

Here In San Antonio Ride All Year Outside

I have never ridden either, IM sure i can ride a mx track, but sx looks too bumpy 🙂.

nothing compares to the great outdoors

Yeh...what he said 🙂

I think SX is more fun to watch just because you can see the whole the track most of the time, and the jumps tend to be big in the sense that they have near vertical lips have lots of airtime.

well if we are talking about riding a track...supercross and if we are talking about watching...supercross, think about it, in a stadium where you can see everything or standing next to a rope and seeing streaks of colors go by once every couple of minutes, nationals are still great im just saying... and someone said that a supercross track looks too bumpy, you have no idea, motocross tracks are bumpy as hell, if you watch them they are always boucing like crazy. to be honest at cahuilla creek i ride the vet more than the main because there are 1 foot high bumps everywhere on the main, its still a fun track though.

Kid, seriously...stop with the polls already.

kid???

lets just say that im old enough to drive my self to the track and kick ur ass any day 🙂 so stop with the insults, its not nice

mx is so much better than sx. "supercross is like a belay, motocross is more like a fist fight."

I prefer to watch Supercross on TV, but if I were to ride I'd say Motocross. Although I've never ridden an SX track, looks like a little too much airtime for me.

kid???

lets just say that im old enough to drive my self to the track and kick ur ass any day 🙂 so stop with the insults, its not nice

Yes, kid. You ride a minibike....I wouldn't be saying you can kick my ass.

Yes, kid. You ride a minibike....I wouldn't be saying you can kick my ass.

i dont ride a mini bike, i got a yz 250f 2 years ago for christmas and now i ride a crf 250R, i own a mini bike so i can race the class. dude, i have been off of minis since i was 13, and i will post some pics of me on the crf, but i wouldnt be calling me a kid, lets just say that i can drive my self to the track 🙂

They are both good to watch, but if I had to choose to go to just one, I'd probably choose a Motocross Outdoor race!

Motocross is the grass roots of our sport. Without it, Supercross would not even exist! 🙂

good point, but wouldnt a year long motocross series be awsome, instead of 12 rounds, 24!