Sign in to follow this  

Wayehutta for the 4th

Looks like family, hot dogs, fireworks and icecream are gonna be on Saturday and no workie on Monday.....so let's ride! I'll be heading there early, should arrive around 9:30 or 10:00.

Almost 30 views and just one taker? Jeeze...we gotta recruit more riders over here in the western end of the state. 🙂

Mark, I will be there about 10:00, if you are still planning to ride. Let me know if your plans change. I haven't been riding much lately...the ole two stroke bottom end got too bad and must be rebuilt, so I just broke down and got a new WR250. Just got finished breaking it in and i'm itchin to ride.

Alright Joey! For anyone else that want's to join us that doesn't know the way, where all meeting at the Mcdonalds at I-26 and the Asheville Airport exit @ 9:00am, then heading to Wayehutta. My cell# 828 778 8825

Great ride fellas. 🙂 I even enjoyed the part in the rain. Next time let's hit those inside trails more, cause they really are less rocky (and I'm an authority on rocks...right?) 🙂

Wish I saw this earlier.

Hey Darrell. Yea check this site for local dirtbiking trips, I gave up posting dirt rides at CRC due to lack of enthusiasts over there. Mark

PS. I told my friend to ride his DRZ over to the house and I'll take a pic for ya, I'm waiting on him.