Sign in to follow this  

Teraflex 2 - Man that's a big tire

My Teraflex 2 arrived yesterday, MY GOD THIS THING IS HUGE!!

🙂

Are you all sure it's gonna fit my DRZ 400S... I'll soon find out. I was also thinking about adding one to my KDX 220 (yes I know it's not a DRZ... but it's got a DRZ owner 🙂) anyway the T2 packing materials say it's only for "Big Bore bikes"... my KDX appears to have more room at the swing arm area than the DRZ... anyone have any experience w/KDX and the Teraflex 2?

What wrong with the kdx 220 I think they are great bikes. And have no idea if the terraflex will fit on it.

Well I've got a Michelin S12 that's been beat up/chunked pretty good by the rocks in the GW National Forest.... just about time to get new rubber on her.

My Teraflex 2 arrived yesterday, MY GOD THIS THING IS HUGE!!

🙂

Are you all sure it's gonna fit my DRZ 400S... I'll soon find out. I was also thinking about adding one to my KDX 220 (yes I know it's not a DRZ... but it's got a DRZ owner 🙂) anyway the T2 packing materials say it's only for "Big Bore bikes"... my KDX appears to have more room at the swing arm area than the DRZ... anyone have any experience w/KDX and the Teraflex 2?

Yep I'm positive it will fit your DRZ.

DSCF0265.jpg

The Tera Flex may very well physically fit the 220 But I doubt the 220 can handle the extra weight and traction. It may just be too much tire for the small bike.