CRF50 or CRF70

the 50 has waaayyy more parts!! the 70 it better out the box due to susp... it all kinda depends on the track rules ..... what u want out of the bike..... wallet...... you know things like that!! i think the 50 is more fun stock but rides rough if u even think of taking it off road!! hehe!! hard to say!!! look at them both check prices... look at the parts available and the parts u will want!! then make ur choice!!

I was looking between a 50 and a 110.

I like doing wheelies and playing around camp and the front yard. I don't race on the track, just other friends with 50s. So I got a 50. They have more parts if you brake something or want to upgrade and you don't have as far to fall when you whind out 1 and shift into 2nd.

I think you will be happy with either one... but if you want a toy to tinker with I say 50. There are not many parts and upgrades for the 70s.

i must also support the 50 suggestion.. as they have already said, it has more parts, and to me it seems so much more fun on the smaller bike rather than the larger mini (110).. haha, if that made sense... so I say go for the 50!