Sign in to follow this  

Irish valley

What a load of crap!!!!!! :D They are now closed on weds because of low rider turn out!!! 🙂 That was the only reason i bought my membership!!!! I work most weekends and have weds off. Man this sucks!!! 🙂

wow i didn't know that i was planing on going wed glad i didnt

its hard for them they have real jobs all week then they have to go there on weekends. they will open up more when they get more people and bring in more money

Yah, but i droped $500 for 2 season passes at their advertised open days (wed,sat,sun) so now im losing 1/3 of MY PAID RIDING TIME!!!!! Thats very lame

did any on go this wen and did they have the new track up yet or is it still not open?????

That's the only thing that scares me about Irish Valley.

Dad and I are members at Rausch.

Rausch's tracks are starting to leave ALOT to be desired. Our memberships expire later this month, and we may not renew - instead, joining at Irish Valley -

BUT, I'm VERY VERY VERY hesitant to dump the same cost into membership as Rausch, on a track that isn't open from the middle/end of November until April. That's 5 months CANNOT ride cause they are closed - good weather or not.

Now ONLY being open weekend, hmm. If I get off work or something, sometimes we go to Rausch during the week.

THe tracks are SMALL, but fun. But with days and MONTHS shutting down, it's hard to justify such a cost...

That's the only thing that scares me about Irish Valley.

Dad and I are members at Rausch.

Rausch's tracks are starting to leave ALOT to be desired. Our memberships expire later this month, and we may not renew - instead, joining at Irish Valley -

BUT, I'm VERY VERY VERY hesitant to dump the same cost into membership as Rausch, on a track that isn't open from the middle/end of November until April. That's 5 months CANNOT ride cause they are closed - good weather or not.

Now ONLY being open weekend, hmm. If I get off work or something, sometimes we go to Rausch during the week.

THe tracks are SMALL, but fun. But with days and MONTHS shutting down, it's hard to justify such a cost...

Im in the same boat as you.Except my membership to Rausch expires in late december.

The Wednesday thing doesnt bother me tho because I ride Evansville every wednesday from like 5-9 or 10.Maybe you guys to come check it out on a wednesday.Its only $20

man those tracks are starting to get bad they didn't groom them in a few weeks and the sx track wasn't even open

yea i know i ws there yesterday it was sooooooooooooo dusty and it got really slick when they watered it but they defenty need to rip it up