Sign in to follow this  

Washougal track layout?

I am debating on riding washougal tomorrow. I have not ridden this year and this is last practice before the big national race.

Are the whoops still up in the trees? If the layout is way different than last year I should probably ride it. Anyone have pics?

The layout is similar as it always has been the whoops are where they always have been but this year it was changed to be more of a like double/double rhythm section. I'm going down tonight to ride practice tommorow can't wait! I should be in the Jr class on my KX 125 #439 chillin with my friend on his all white #92 CR500AF.

Are u talking about the big uphill? I raced a few weeks ago. you could feel the whoops. They arent drastic. On the fence side by the finish is where the whoops are. Over all it was good. The main whoops by th efence near parking and smaller ones after the small table that leads to the smaller whoops. Unless they changed it. Im headed tomorrow and may race on sunday. Maybe someone knows more than me.

There was a post a month or 2 ago that the whoops section was moved up into the woods section and the section by the parking turned into a rythem section.

I wont be making practice tomorro. Too much to do.

I only ride once class every year. Usually the 30+ but it is so big that I will be trying either the 4strk or 250 class this year.

I went an rode and other than the light morning drizzle making the first few sessions sorta slick and stuff did rut up alittle more then normal. The big change was the hillsboro hoops have been removed and now it's like a bunch of acceleration style bumps two sections. One section where the old hoops where and going up the little up hill shortly afterwords into the trees. Plus there was this small double after the first left corner after you made it up horse power hill.

I'll be there next weekend racing.