Sign in to follow this  

Sikk 107 Pit Bike

Hi I am currently looking into buying one of these machines. I now have a 2003 XR 50 with a bunch of aftermarket parts on it that I am selling for $900 if anyone is interested e-mail me. But about the 107 is the price pretty much the same everywhere? $1500 to your door. I was thinking of just ordering it from Sikk MX but did anyone buy theres cheaper or get anything extra or whatever from another company or dealer? Also they do accept credit card correct? Also is there anything I should know about these bikes or do as soon as I get it? I want to keep it absolutely mint and don't want anything to go wrong with it. Please just post how you like yours if you have one and really anything I should know about them, I don't know much about these but they sound and look extremely mint for there price! Fill me in.

Thanks a lot!

Joe

well i have a sikk mx and i love it but in the end if you dont do anything to it you should just keep your honda

it is a great bike but you have to do a lot of little stuff to it to make sure it will hold up like grinding the shift star and messing with the rear brake so it doesnt drag

if you still want one you should contact Atom Rotten and buy his new bike instead of the sikk 107 becuz it is basically the new sikk 125 but 1400 and not 1600

i have one, not from adam....but it's the same. Zongshen 124 motor, 1 down 3 up, 12" front and 10" rear. Very strong motor. Less-than desirable rear shock on mine but very good forks and nice MX-style swingarm.

well i have a sikk mx and i love it but in the end if you dont do anything to it you should just keep your honda

it is a great bike but you have to do a lot of little stuff to it to make sure it will hold up like grinding the shift star and messing with the rear brake so it doesnt drag

if you still want one you should contact Atom Rotten and buy his new bike instead of the sikk 107 becuz it is basically the new sikk 125 but 1400 and not 1600

Why did you mess with the shift star?

he messed with the shift star probably cuz he had problems with the gearing..ive heard they slip out of gear now and then...the first batch of sdgs did the same...you have to grind the shift star a lil......like this...red lines are where u cut 🙂

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/kx250frider651/shift_star.jpg