Sign in to follow this  

I feel like such a rebel :-D

Well... I couldnt stand not riding, my bike had a cobweb on it! so my dad took me and three friends out riding. I have an 05 crf250R (Red Sticker) and I couldnt go to the track because 2 of my friends... well they arent too good... Anyways, we decided to go to this place called El Mirage (yall in southern california know its basically a waste of time (nothing to do, but easy)) I was paranoid all day abuot getting a ticket, but we didnt see any rangees coming in. 3/4 through the day my friend (the good one) lost a frame bold on his KX 500 and the other came lose (the ones that hold the frame to the subframe). So we were sitting there for a few minutes (he didnt want to ride) and Mr. Ranger decides to see whats wrong... I see the truck comeing (100 yardsish) and im just like look guys, ill meet ya at the truck... and kick it over... Nothing... 5 kicks later and im gone. Ranger wasw nonethewiser... O well.

All in all it was a good day for what i had to work with (i swear one of my friends didnt no how to clutch... at least 60 stalls... lol at least it was a 2 smoke) and 2 of us were busting some gnarly no footers 🙂 ... Damn good extension for the biggest jump there(that i know of... Up a berm, lol) about 15 feet...

Sure is no Ocotillo wells...

so...is that a moto-x track....or a piece of land set aside for off-road? is it meant for dirbtiking?

it is a legal OHV area... and it is a dry lake bed with trails and stuff off of the edges.. its really cool when they have the SCTA, or something like that, down there... what that is... is cars and bikes that go down a strip of the lake bed, and see how fast they can top out at in the mile or so distance they are allowed.... good fun! 🙂

dude if you dig El Mirage you will simply de-lite at riding Wildomar!

I really dont dig el mirage... I use it as a last resort, would rather be at ocotillo or track

Going fast on a lake bed gets

O, we saw a guy get life flighted (whateever its called with a helicopter) out, i sure hope that hes ok....

So your friend who isnt even good enough to motocross is blasting around on a kx500. How can you have a bad day watching that. LOL

So your friend who isnt even good enough to motocross is blasting around on a kx500. How can you have a bad day watching that. LOL

LOL i wish! But no, the guy on the 500 is like joe pro desert racer... BUT the friend who cant ride was on an old 92 CR 250, with pink (well, faded red) plastics... I swear he couldnt get up the littlest of hills... Hell he couldnt go down, he was afraid to jump the little "jumps" at el mirage...

BUT apparantly he raced at glen helen two weeks ago.... we all called BS

I have a friend like that, too. He tells people how fast he catches up to us, but what he does'nt say is that we are usually cleaning our goggles or making adjustments........... 🙂

well at least he doesnt brag about speed and admits hes not too good... But he also doesnt say hes THAT bad

Oh you rebel!

Reminds me of the time I went for a ride a round a local lake. I pulled down the boat launch and was watching a mother lune and her bunch of chicks. I look out into the lake and there is this sheriff boat just idling along and turning toward the boat launch, about 500 yards out. I decide to take my leave and I kick it over, down into first and ride up the boat launch. The boat is going like h3ll now and he's got his lights and sirens going, Whoop, Whoop. I look around and pull out of the boat launch and as I'm pulling out he's slowing down as he approaches the landing, and waving at me. I look around as if to say "who the h3ll could he be after? It sure as h3ll couldn't be me 'cause there ain't no way in h3ll he's going to catch this XR400R with that stinking boat".

BRAHHHHP, BRAHHHHHHHP, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHP!

hahah yah we went up in the "hills" and one of the guys couldnt take it. Sooo we went on the lake bed for abnout 6 minutes and he was in like heaven... lol i guess going on flatground is all he can do... O well, it was kinda fun i guess