some of my first tricks while jumping

hey everybody.. ive been hitting some doubles near my house for a while now and decided i was going to try to get a little fancy.. i started off with some whips. i think they were pretty good because i used to whip my ttr all the time so it wasn't like i was trying to whip for the first time. then i went to a one footer, then started doing no footers. the no footers are by far the funnest. just gotta make sure to get my feet on the pegs everytime :) that did not feel good :)

but ill certainly be doing more.. any small easy tricks like those yall could think of my to do just for fun.. no fmx stuff.. lol

Yeah, i've done one I call the "freeze up" or the "oh shit"! It's when you jump and find yourself heading towards a tree and well freeze up!hahaha

bet catch ya can't do that!

Anyways try a no footer with a no hander, I think you might get a no biker!

yea.. i was on the pot a few minutes ago thinkin if its possible to do a no footer a long with a no hander. the picture i got wasn't pretty. i kept going up and bike went down :)

yea.. i was on the pot a few minutes ago thinkin if its possible to do a no footer a long with a no hander. the picture i got wasn't pretty. i kept going up and bike went down :)

it's possible, it's called a nothing.

it's possible, it's called a nothing.

Is a nothing a real move?

I thought it was just some move from MX Unleashed!

yep...... just a real sketchy trick

i got a friend who can nothing to no hander lander, but only off a 30 foot tabletop

i tried a nac-nac today and didn't get my foot back to the other side of the bike... sort of just froze up. scared the SH*# out of me, but i ended up being fine.. just rode away with my whole body being on the left side of the bike.. don't ask me how i landed it :)

i tried a nac-nac today and didn't get my foot back to the other side of the bike... sort of just froze up. scared the SH*# out of me, but i ended up being fine.. just rode away with my whole body being on the left side of the bike.. don't ask me how i landed it :)

So... you did some kinda mix between a nac nac and the "freeze up"!

:)

a nac-nac to side saddle landing..thats actually a real trick...swwweeeettttt!

try some can cans, they are really easy. once you get those down you will probably want to do no footed cans, but for now try cans and candy bars

I was trying some nac-nacs today and I didnt get me leg back over either,scared me the first time but then I just started landing them like that. It was a very small jump though.