Sign in to follow this  

Bubba Cheats-Still can't beat RC!

Aughhhhhhhh the same thing happened to Reed, last year or the year before. With Reed it was just a Minuit amount of lead like using a can that had leaded gas in it one time not enough to boost performance but enough to show up on the test. No big deal but rules are rules and Reed lost points. I bet it turns out to be the same thing. 🙂🙂:D

yea.. RC happened on accident.. he put his gas in another container that had a very small amount of lead in it. dirtrider had an article about it, and said it only could have hurt him. the ama needs to chill out 🙂

Bubba Cheats!

Maybe if he uses this special gas in a 450 he can stay in RC's roost! :D

...Grow Up!!!....:D

..If You have a problem with Him,make it a legit one.. 🙂🙂

This just goes that much further in proving what a real champion RC. The real test of a champion is what they do when things aren't going their way.

When Chad and James started beating RC at the end of the supercross season you didn't see him trying to cheat!

This just goes that much further in proving what a real champion RC. The real test of a champion is what they do when things aren't going their way.

When Chad and James started beating RC at the end of the supercross season you didn't see him trying to cheat!

Give me a break. You're pathetic. 🙂🙂 Do you really think that Bubba did this on purpose? If you do, well then you are an idiot. When was the last time you saw a pro such as CR, RC or Stewart put gas in their own bike? Never. This was just a stupid mistake. You don't seem to have made any decent remarks since you started TT. Maybe you need to go do some serious magazine reading to figure out what motocross is all about.

Everyone needs to lay off James on this one. I can't say I like him, but this will end up being like Reeds fine from a few years ago.

This doesn't show that RC is a champ (even though he is) and it doesn't show that Bubba is a chump (which he is), it just proves how full of red tape bulls**t that AMA is.

You can say what you want, but when The Duke left and Whitelock took over, I knew that it was gonna be bad and it turned my guess (along w/ many other people's) was indeed correct.

Betting that it comes down to the same deal that they hit Skippy and Co. with last season.

If anyone is at fault it is the AMA. There was no need to create the stupid rule to begin with. AMA did it just to suck up to the FIM.

The Kawasaki camp is the only big team running the 2 strokes. Why would they stoop to running illegal fuel? Knowing there was a good chance of being caught.

If I remember correctly, the 250s did not suffer as badly as the 125s, performance wise, with the change to unleaded gas.

I believe that Booboo and Burner are innocent parties in this farce. I may not be a Booboo fan but I know a political screw up when I see one.

As for the race gas I doubt it was intentional unless it was a significant amount of race gas. If it was just trace amounts, it was a mistake. I do wonder why at this point, does anyone use race gas on non race day. I don't understand why you would use something different in practice than what you can on race day. I would think that would be dangerous if it altered the bikes performance and caused you to make mistakes because a lack of power. So my question is, how did this happen, if it was a mistake?

As for Bubba, I just have one problem, it's cockiness. I can't stand that in any athlete. I appreciate the talent but not the attitude. It's my opinion that a true champion shows respect for others and is humble and thankful for the talent they have been blessed with. He/She let's the results do the talking. You don't need to rub it in after you win. Plus it makes you look bad when you start pulling off if you can't win after talking about how it won't be a24-0 season... yada yada yada.

RC has learned this over the last 2 years and I like him much more now. He is a great champ with class. He gives Chad the respect he deserves. Bubba is learning a lesson in humility right now. Hopefully he will adjust the attitude and remember how it feels to get beaten after this. I'm tired of hearing him talk. It's funny how these things work themselves out.

truth knowing they all cheat in one way or another..LOL Kidding!!!

Remember the Frog-rule #1,

if ya ain't cheatin, ya ain't trying.

Frog-rule #2

Don't get caught.

Good to see Bubba's trying

Maybe if you strapped a rocket up your butt you could stay in Bubba's roost 🙂