asterisk cell knee braces

Any reviews from experience?

Expensive, but worth it. I hyper-extended my knee a few weeks ago, so I thought it would be prudent to buy some. I tried on all the knee braces, from cheap to expensive. I like the Cells best. $550 for a pair, including knee undersocks.

yea they are definetly the way to go...the first time i rode with them, the first lap it was kinda awkward, but after that and now, it feels so much more comfortable than before i had them, and it seems a ton easier to grip the bike...ive been in a few crashes since gettin em too, and i must say, if i hadnt been wearing them, i might not be making the trip to lorrettas this year ? so yea, i would say def get them ?

One trip to the ER w/x-rays costs ~$1500, Cells are cheap in comparison.

They feel like second nature once you are used to them and have them fit right. They have adjustments you can play with to get them proper.

They will eat at the lining of your pants and can help to eat at graphics a bit. But, so do crashes.

I bought a set awhile back and have been happy with them. They do feel weird at first but after the first ride or so you will not notice that u have them on. They do play heck on your graphics but my knee's are more important. It will be well spent money if you get a set. ?

Asterisk Cells fit better for MX and don't rub the tank stickers off like the super high dollar braces the doc prescribed.

Still riding the bikes with a semi-torn ACL and meniscus. Couldn't do it with out a very good brace. The hyperextension stop is very good. ?

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. ?

Thank You All for your replies, Any comparison to EVS WEB?

I tried on the EVS WEB braces, and they didn't feel comfortable to me. Since they weren't cheap either, I opted for the comfortable ones (cell).

I went for an MRI and the Docotor told me it looks like I have a Torn Miniscus. My parents diddnt mind spending the money on the braces because they knew I needed them. It feels weird for the first few laps and thats it. Now I dont even know im wearing them. However they do tend to slide down a little bit, but I guess I still have to tinker with that. Overall IMO they are definately worth the money!!