Post Pics Of Your Supermoto!!

02YZ426

Great looking bike... Are you going to gear it for street use? That sprocket looks to be mighty big! Must wheelie like mad!

Thanks guys. Yeah, this is before the renthal came in...although I only dropped 2 teeth. I still ride mostly dirt, and I want the option of changing wheels out quickly to street w/o worrying about chains or sprockets.

It never turns out cool when you are sliding past the gas cap and your feet are clean off the pegs.?

But I bet most of us have been there, especially the old MX racers.

Mark

That's strange that you say that! His ass is on the seat, not past the gas cap, and his feet are still on the pegs. But I still think he goes over.

That's strange that you say that! His ass is on the seat, not past the gas cap, and his feet are still on the pegs. But I still think he goes over.

Well, I was thinking of his knees going past the cap and looking like he is following it. I see his foot is on the peg, I was looking at the kickstand pivot and thought that was the peg...?

Mark

Awwww don't tell me you dumped the Aprilia? Dang that's a shame.

That wasn't even the first time this bike has ended up on the ground. :worthy: I had a huge off about a month earlier.

But I still think he goes over.

Uh yeah! About a half second after this picture, we were both on the ground. The tip of the fender has a small scrape as proof we went all the way. :banghead:

Funny thing was the bike sustained virtually no damage at all. This picture was taken later that same day. Gotta love motards and crash protection. ?

It is a fun bike though. :0

SXVStreet.jpg

just trawling through the pics (taken me a few days (going backwards :banghead: ) as I view a few pages here and there per day).

this one has to be the best looking sumo bar none - excellent job swatdoc?

Almost looks to pretty to ride. Just put it in the living room and drool, or in the bed room and sleep with it. :worthy:

Ok, I'll play along. 09 DRZ-SM with the typical mods.

3x3

Jetted

Pipe/Muffler

Acerbis SM handguards

Barend mirror

Micro LED signals

Edge taillight and a few color matched parts. Photo isn't great, not alot of room in the garage right now. Hope to get it outside for a ride and better pics soon.

DRZ001.jpg

DRZ003.jpg