• Announcements

• Brian Wilson

Any iOS app devs in the house that can provide a little help?   10/17/2017

We've been working on a new native app build for TT using a 3rd party's code base.  If we have any apple devs in the house that can help me generate the proper adhoc certificates and load them up into x-code, please shoot me a PM.  I have the full source code of the test version of the app. I just need some help building the required certificates and installing them into the app via x-code.  Please shoot me a PM if you'd be willing to lend a hand. https://thumpertalk.com/messenger/compose/?to=2
02YZ426

Post Pics Of Your Supermoto!!

3,466 posts in this topic

Well just spent a few days scrolling through the pics love every single bike on here.

Im glad im not the only DRZ250 on here looks so nice in sumo mode cant wait for my wheels to come in

For now im rocking the "sportsman" look handles good on the Avon Roadrunners AM20 &21. Did the basic DRZ uncork mods, supertrap pipe, rejet carb & uni filter & 44 rear sproket also put a H.I.D. in the light does the jobs gets me to work for CHEAP lol

20130428_104706.jpg

20130428_104643.jpg

Update: got a Excel Takasago 18x2.5 front now love it so far gonna order a 17x3.5 rear next

20130602_155135.jpg

20130529_190941.jpg

New to TT, so here is my DRz400sm turbo001.JPG

This is the basic steps that I took from, new to turbo'd.

Took me 3 weeks. Awesome ride, go like stink!!

005.JPG

010.JPG

031.JPG

040.JPG

030.JPG

2 people like this

New to TT, so here is my DRz400sm turbo001.JPG

This is the basic steps that I took from, new to turbo'd.

Took me 3 weeks. Awesome ride, go like stink!!

Thats Sick Kosieturbo!

Would love to know how many horses she's making?

Any plans for the dyno?

Absolutely love your work!

1 person likes this

Gee. I could have sworn that I posted my street bike here. But I couldn't seem to search myself out. So...

Here's my XR650R. It has been modified a bit.

Black bike.jpg

1 person likes this

Hi jedmeister

I have seen a few post's on turbo Drz's. I have experience with Fi turbo bikes, and thought will try my hand on a carburetor :-)

I can start a tread on my build, there are a few tricks though( I know them now)

Motor still stock( run 8psi) on 102 race fuel, will send hp soon

Gee. I could have sworn that I posted my street bike here. But I couldn't seem to search myself out. So...

Here's my XR650R. It has been modified a bit.

Well I am in South Africa, maybe it is your old bike :-)

Like your bike!!!! Expensive here in SA, reason for the turbo....

9147612774_b07273485e_c.jpg

its on wheels finally, far from done unfortunately.

I don't know if I want the KTM or the 68 Camaro more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bike is looking SWEEEEEEEET :D

1 person likes this

I don't know if I want the KTM or the 68 Camaro more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bike is looking SWEEEEEEEET :D

they probably have the same amount of money in them when done but the camaro would sell for more:) Few more parts showing up daily. That 5.5 was a pita to get on the bike. Im going to have to machine a slot in the caliper bracket in the future. I had to unbolt the rotor and pull it out of the way while holding the rim all the way in without the axle and wiggle the caliper in place, then bolt up the rotor..... I think the pds arms are a bit easier which i think is what you have right?

they probably have the same amount of money in them when done but the camaro would sell for more:) Few more parts showing up daily. That 5.5 was a pita to get on the bike. Im going to have to machine a slot in the caliper bracket in the future. I had to unbolt the rotor and pull it out of the way while holding the rim all the way in without the axle and wiggle the caliper in place, then bolt up the rotor..... I think the pds arms are a bit easier which i think is what you have right?

Did you offset the wheel??? yeah it is a pain to get in but you have to put the wheel up to the back of the swingarm sideways then twist it in if that makes any since ;) I will do a "how to video" for you soon ;)

Ohhh that 68 is calling my name :D

1 person likes this

The wheel is laced how it came from alpina. As is it barely fits in the arm. I think once the tire swells a bit it might be tight:) Looks centered. I tried every angle i could think with no luck. others have told me that but they all either have done it with a 5" rim or a 5.5 on an older pds arm...... next time i have to pull it i will try again but lets see a video.:)

1 person likes this

The wheel is laced how it came from alpina. As is it barely fits in the arm. I think once the tire swells a bit it might be tight:) Looks centered. I tried every angle i could think with no luck. others have told me that but they all either have done it with a 5" rim or a 5.5 on an older pds arm...... next time i have to pull it i will try again but lets see a video. :)

Will do.... Will try to this week for ya :D

2 people like this

Shift1313 that KTM is a work of art. Here's a picture of my BRP from tonight's ride:

image.jpg

image.jpg

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Luke Etyrnal
      SuMo Time: Braptasticly Motarded Supermoto Swarm Superfuntime Ride( SUPERMOTO GROUP RIDE -- last ride was 24 bikes)
      Ok, Supermoto Dundee Swarm™,
      IS IT INVIGORATING to go blast roads with a huge, glorious swarm of Supermotos with friendly Braptards™?  YES!
      Does Supermoto-ing make you feel MORE THAN ALIVE??! YES! IT DOES!
      Will this be the last absolutely gorgeous weekend before the weather becomes less friendly? Who wants to take that chance of losing a perfectly gorgeous day to ride?!  NOT YOU.  NOT me.  NOBODY does.  NOBODY.
      Will the rest of the weekends before it gets uncomfortably cold be rainy days?  Who knows.  But, what if?!?  You MUST ride NOW!!
      Will you REGRET NOT having ridden with a large crew of totally awesome Supermoto teammates?  Yes.  Yes, you WILL REGRET it!  (And a recent very independent study done by Professor Joe PhD Wheeliester over at Braptard University™ shows you'd definitely be SAD -- Very sad. -- if you MISS THIS RIDE.  Don't be SAD.  COME RIDE.  BE HAPPY.  
      Is THIS SUNDAY, October 8th @ 10:00AM projected to be absolutely GORGEOUS Supermoto-ing weather? Why, YES! YES it is!  YOU.  ARE.  IN.  LUCK!!
      Do you remember when it was NINETY PLUS degrees this summer, and you were all, "OMG it's TOO HOT to gear up and ride!! (but i'm going to do it anyway because SUPERMOTO IS LIFE!)"???!!  So... you DO remember longingly hoping for the exact riding conditions projected for Sunday October 8th 2017??  Well...  it's HERE.   That DAY is THIS SUNDAY.
      Do you even know how to find the Menards parking lot near mcdonalds, on Randall Road, in Carpentersville, IL which has fuel, food, coffee??  Doesn't matter.  Ask UNCLE GOOGLE!  He'll show you how to get to the start of your GLORIOUS Supermoto day.  Thanks, Uncle Google.  You should KNOW where HOME is.  Home is Supermoto Dundee launch zone -- Menard's -- "Where you always save Motard$"
      Do you have friends who rides Supermotos who've not had the awesome experience of riding with the Supermoto Dundee Swarm™?   Yes!  YES you do!   Bring them. Bring them ALL.  (You wouldn't want them to question you later about why you left them high and dry.  Excluded them?  No!   Include your fellow Braaptardz!  You can't afford having a rift in your Supermoto friendship.  BRING THEM.  They might not know they need this -- they do. Do NOT leave it up to them. Bring them.  Somehow.  Must...  get...  to...  launch...
      We WILL SEE YOU THERE! 
      Stand-ups somewhere between 10:45 and 11AM, depending on if we know we're waiting for certain Braptardz™ to arrive who've said they are ON THEIR WAY, who'll be arriving in a REASONABLE amount of time.
      You need this couple of hours to FEEL TRULY ALIVE.
      Most of the time we're all back to launch by 2:30 / 3PM, but it just depends.
      The group is NOT a internet gawker group -- we're a group that actually RIDES -- we don't just TALK about riding -- we RIDE. So, if you RIDE, come RIDE.  Don't join the group to be a lurker -- there are already a million groups you can join if you just want to be a lurker.
      A bunch of the guys use Sena intercoms, so if you have it, bring it.
      If you request to join the group and don't answer questions (designed to see if you actually ride, and are not just a lurker), and your profile doesn't seem tro indicate that you actually ride, you risk not being admitted into the group... 
      THE GROUP: Faceb00k / SupermotoDundee [figure it out]
      THE EVENT: Faceb00k / events / 1736350573335437 [figure it out]
      Previous smaller events
      Yt00b / F80UPonJNos [figure it out]
      Yt00b / VZfHvtnznpY [figure it out]

• By Luke Etyrnal
      SuMo Time: Sumotoberfest SuperSprechermoto SuMoSwarm w/ Friends
      Menards in Carpentersville, Illinois
      10AM meet...
      SUNDAY: 52–72°Mostly Sunny
      THis is actually a combination of two groups meeting up...  mostly backroads, twists, turns...
      Supermoto Swarm
      There are currently around 12 people in each group and more joining by the hour.
      We're avoiding gravel and offroad this time so we can include our Supermoto-challenged friends =D -- so bring a friend, or a 'backpack'. Yes, sometimes we go fast -- but the group waits for people to catch up. So, just come ride!
      While we, as a primarily Supermoto group, really love having as many supermotos as possible out on rides, bring your Supermoto if you have one, otherwise bring whatever. Bring a friend.
      I don't know how well a GROM would keep up.  We've got KTMs, Suzukis, Yamahas, Husq, ducati, etc...
      Most of the time we're all back to the launch point by 2:30 / 3PM, but it just depends.
      http://www.sprecherspub.com/

The group is not a internet gawker group -- we're a group that RIDES -- not TALKS about riding -- but RIDES.  So, if you RIDE, come RIDE.  Don't join the group to be a lurker -- there are already a million groups you can join if you just want to be a lurker.
      A bunch of the guys use Sena intercoms, so if you have it...

If you request to join the group and don't answer questions (designed to see if you actually ride, and are not just a lurker), and your profile doesn't seem tro indicate that you actually ride, you risk not being admitted into the group...
      THE GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SupermotoDundee
      THE EVENT:  https://www.facebook.com/events/1963818857167157

Previous smaller events:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F80UPonJNos
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZfHvtnznpY
    • By Joshua223
      I am 17 and I bought myself a bmw g650 xmoto. Don't get me wrong its a awesome bike but its a BMW. The parts for this bike are crazy expensive. As far as I know they only made them for like 3 years and then they stopped production due to not enough sales. What are your opinions on this bike? Anyone know where I could find the cheapest parts? I am thinking about just trading it for a simple DRZ or something because I'm pretty sure the transmission is going to go out on me one of these days. Here's a picture of my bike, looks good in the pictures.... Thanks for your feedback guys.

• By Brian Agnell
      Hi has anyone on here installed new cam chain on drz400 by connecting new one to the old one and just feeding it through ? Seems sooo much easier than taking everything apart .  Thx 
    • By Billy White
      Hi all, long time stalker first time poster.
      Had my xr600r a few years now brought it with everything done lucky. 
      Anyway it has sat in the shed for 3 or so years regoed and ready to 
      Roll just to lazy to get my Lience. Now have it and I'm riding it to work 
      Everyday saving ks on the car doing about 200 250 km a week, 
      Loving the bike hasn't missed a beat but doing 80% of that 
      Highway I want to set up for 100% road. 
      I have picked up a set of cbr600 rims done some maching on them
      Got them to start fitting and taking shape but gave up on the idea
      Now I have my Lience it's back on. 

Has anyone on here done it? how much work is realy involved? Is the
      Juice worth the squeeze?? Ect ect. Send in your pics cbr rims or not
      show me your rigs!!  I will have plenty more questions to ask you all that have
       Cheers.