02YZ426

Post Pics Of Your Supermoto!!

are those roller-skate wheels??

yep.... and i ve the same kit for the swing arm (for track days):)

thems the fatest *****ing tyres I ever did see!! "X-CESS", u ain't kidding!!

on a track NEVER :):lol: poor DRZ :lol:

its the reason why i gonna have a KTM 250 SX 2 stroke with the big bore 350 cc :lol: cant wait

i dont like very much 4 stroke,,,, i m a 2 stroke rider with high rev:smirk:

love the pics. I am buying an 89 NX650 here in California. How did you add the rear disc? What are the mods you have done to your bike to get it to this point?

holy "romantic evening with a WR" batman!!!

nice looking set of wheels for sure!

Here is a picture of my Husky supermoto that I had for a little while. I had to sell it. I want to get the 2009 Aprilia SXV.

032308_Picture09.jpg

Nice bike!! What are you riding now?

Nice bike!! What are you riding now?

I have a Honda 600rr and an Aprilia rs125. I can't stop thinking of riding a supermoto. I really miss having one. I love long rides on the 600. I love the 125 2-stroke on the track, and I miss my supermoto on the track and a little bit shorter rides. 150 miles + on that kind of seat gets to me after a while. Sigh, I am a moto junkie. I wish teaching paid more. I need a supermoto. :lol::worthy:

Here is the best supermoto I have ever been on. Darrick Lucchesi let me take his out for a spin. Too wonderful for words.

DSC03174.jpg This bike is amazing!! :lol:

DSC03175-Copy.jpg Love This Bike!

DSC03178.jpg I want the 2009 Aprilia SXV

DSC03176.jpg Fast and super smooth. :worthy:

Scannedsupermoto.jpg

Here is the best supermoto I have ever been on. Darrick Lucchesi let me take his out for a spin. Too wonderful for words.

Scannedsupermoto.jpg

nice pics, thanks for sharing!

it looks like photobucket removed a couple of them.

Scannedsupermoto.jpg

Dang girl, your my hero!

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0500.jpg

my big fat red pig =]

Cool pictures. What track is that? Up in Nor Cal? You look really good in the pictures. I have never had anyone show me how to ride supermoto style. I hopped of a sportbike and on to a supermoto. I would love to learn how to slide that back end in a turn. Looks like I also need to keep my foot out more. :lol: I love looking at everyones pictures. Very cool.

Cool pictures. What track is that? Up in Nor Cal? You look really good in the pictures. I have never had anyone show me how to ride supermoto style. I hopped of a sportbike and on to a supermoto. I would love to learn how to slide that back end in a turn. Looks like I also need to keep my foot out more. :lol: I love looking at everyones pictures. Very cool.

those pics are at the stockton kart track.

i havent had anyone show me either..

i just know that its completely opposite of a sportbike, you keep your elbows up, and turn by extending one arm fully and retracting the other, pushing the bike down. at least thats what ive read.

foot is just there for stability =] and i drag the pegs everywhere so that kinda sucks too lol

It's just different riding styles. Some people like to really stick their foot out some don't. For me he isn't leaned over far enough to have to stick a foot out.