02YZ426

Post Pics Of Your Supermoto!!

Are you mad that i built so many parts?

Not at all, I actually follow because of your contribution. I'm still sticking up for the DRZ crowd however. If you want to act like the average squid and claim superiority than that is your progtive. It's very douchy though.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

Not at all, I actually follow because of your contribution. I'm still sticking up for the DRZ crowd however. If you want to act like the average squid and claim superiority than that is your progtive. It's very douchy though.

if it makes you feel better

my MRD can is actually......

a MRD SSW can for a drz400

also it has drz400 valve stem seals.......

also at the realization that one of the guys i ripped on put 30,000 miles on his drz in two years made me interested in one for my shitty 30 mile commute

if it makes you feel better

my MRD can is actually......

a MRD SSW can for a drz400

also it has drz400 valve stem seals.......

also at the realization that one of the guys i ripped on put 30,000 miles on his drz in two years made me interested in one for my shitty 30 mile commute

If it makes YOU feel better I will still rip on you everytime you say a DRZ sucks. I bought a DRZ new so I earned the right to say that. This is probably the reason why I have a 462 with a few custom parts...

On the day I find a deal on a 550 I will send your happy ass a big shining friend request and we'll get down to brass tax. If you can find a dyno locally I'd like to see what your putting out. Until then, I heard Motosport has a sale on un-scuffed work boots and white Icon jackets.

1 hour ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

If it makes YOU feel better I will still rip on you everytime you say a DRZ sucks. I bought a DRZ new so I earned the right to say that. This is probably the reason why I have a 462 with a few custom parts...

On the day I find a deal on a 550 I will send your happy ass a big shining friend request and we'll get down to brass tax. If you can find a dyno locally I'd like to see what your putting out. Until then, I heard Motosport has a sale on un-scuffed work boots and white Icon jackets.

Fuel customs has a dynojet i ran a speedway motor on to test a fcr39 sleeved to 34mm on methanol  with literally all the brass in it machined by me including the needle and seat, but tbh i find the idea of paying money to spin a concrete drum silly.  I want to run it on a eddy brake dyno but the nearest one afik is in san rafiel like 7 hours away.  And they read about 10hp lower

⬆️ This dude with the 701 knows what's up! Lol

DRZ guys get so defensive. If it makes yall feel better, I make 60hp and wayyy lighter and no need to mess with a big bore kit or throttle body mods to do it. Lol. 

Dont get mad. I'm just giving yall hell cuz it's funny when people get so worked up. We all just out here riding to have fun anyway 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BK723 said:

DRZ guys get so defensive. If it makes yall feel better, I make 60hp and wayyy lighter and no need to mess with a big bore kit or throttle body mods to do it. Lol. 

Dont get mad. I'm just giving yall hell cuz it's funny when people get so worked up. We all just out here riding to have fun anyway 

Aprilias pulverize 690/701 cervix as well.

42 minutes ago, EnglertRacing said:

You takin this a little too serious arent you. You arent going to have 80hp. Aprilia is a damn good bike, but I wouldn't call it the best. And just bc you can outrun people on other bikes doesnt mean yours is better, it means your a better rider. Put Gage McAllister on a DRZ and he'd wipe the floor with you. Relax homie, this isnt a who's d*** is bigger contest, we all enjoy the sport. It doesnt hurt to be happy for someone else instead of trying to come back and make yourself look bigger and better everytime.

I'd personally take my ktm 500 over an aprilia any day, but that's just my preference.  It doesnt mean I think aprilia is a bad bike, or that mines better.

Fuel customs has a dynojet i ran a speedway motor on to test a fcr39 sleeved to 34mm on methanol  with literally all the brass in it machined by me including the needle and seat, but tbh i find the idea of paying money to spin a concrete drum silly.  I want to run it on a eddy brake dyno but the nearest one afik is in san rafiel like 7 hours away.  And they read about 10hp lower
Damn, that had to of been a beast.

I've got a local bike shop with a DynoJet only 15 minutes away. He doesn't really charge me since he's got a soft spot for dirt bikes, but I usually slip him a 20 for a few pulls to see the affect of changes. I bested his grandson's CRF450 dirt tracker by almost 2 hp and his bubby's DRZ build by 6. However, unless ran back to back it's not really valid and just bragging rights. Certainly not in the same league for what you're riding but it's vastly more fun than the day I brought it home from the stealership.

9 hours ago, BK723 said:

Yeah, it's all in fun!

On 8/28/2018 at 5:09 PM, Ondastreet said:

image.jpeg

That's a seriously nice looking bike! I'd like to do that to my 701.

Edited by Canyon 701SM
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Canyon 701SM said:

That's a seriously nice looking bike! I'd like to do that to my 701.

Thank you for the compliment! I enjoyed putting it together and it's a blast to ride! Thx again, Ken👍

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 10:07 PM, EnglertRacing said:

What track is that?  I really want to try my FS on it.. Looks incredibly fun.

This dude with the 701 knows what's up! Lol DRZ guys get so defensive. If it makes yall feel better, I make 60hp and wayyy lighter and no need to mess with a big bore kit or throttle body mods to do it. Lol.  Dont get mad. I'm just giving yall hell cuz it's funny when people get so worked up. We all just out here riding to have fun anyway 

The 701 didn't exist when I bought my sled. Wish it did. We're all brothers riding dirt bikes on the street regardless of make or model. Have you ever met a pair of brothers that didn't talk smack to each other? It's all in fun. Not trying to trigger anyone.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:21 PM, Ondastreet said:

Thank you for the compliment! I enjoyed putting it together and it's a blast to ride! Thx again, Ken👍

You're welcome! Now, I just need to figure out how to strip the graphics off my 701 and still have nice shinny plastic. I hope you don't mind me copying you? I'll have a seat cover made with the top of it in black and the front sides in white. That way it'll look like a regular dirt bike seat, instead of a seat that's wrapped around the front sides.

ED92E952-D7F7-4AE8-B742-2402143B71FB_zps

Edited by Canyon 701SM

30 minutes ago, Canyon 701SM said:

You're welcome! Now, I just need to figure out how to strip the graphics off my 701 and still have nice shinny plastic. I hope you don't mind me copying you? I'll have a seat cover made with the top of it in black and the front sides in white. That way it'll look like a regular dirt bike seat, instead of a seat that's wrapped around the front sides.

ED92E952-D7F7-4AE8-B742-2402143B71FB_zps

Have at it 701! Heat gun will make removing graphics a simple job as long as they are stickers. Just remember you copied me, lol. 

image.jpeg

All this DRZ shit talking in here is like bwaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa.

My granny bike is a 57.6 rwhp and weighs in at 242 lbs wel. Oh and has the ever so elusive 6th gear. 

Tony getting ready.jpg