Sign in to follow this  

RTT Motorsports steering stabilizer

Hey All,

I just got my 650R back on the road. I installed CRF450R forks on it and a new RTT Motorsports steering stabilizer. I am very impressed by the stabilizer. I had the forks on the bike before the install of the stabilizer. The stabilizer made a world of difference for my daulsport riding. Usually at about 75-80 miles an hour and over I would get a slight head shake. After the install I don't any shake at all except for my belly. I have pictures at my Yahoo site if you want to look.

http://photos.yahoo.com/houk27

I changed the fork oil and seals. I put in 10 weight oil hoping that this would offset the extra weight of the pig. It seems to help out. I need to take it jumping to see for sure. Well if you are on the fence for the stabilizer or the forks, I recommend both. Happy riding, Tony

Dan,

Hold on to your shorts. It was $599. It is a lot more then the other guys but I am happy with it a lot. I tryed to buy one from Gpr but they has at least a month and half to wait before they could make me a custom mount. Not for me. When I called RTT they said no problem. I had to do a little machine work but not much to make it work. I am very happy guy. Tony