Sign in to follow this  

Found: watch & penny on Taneum area trails

Hopefully you didn't find it the hard way! It's nice to know there are folks like you still around 🙂

you're a better person than me, if it wasnt such a technical part of the trail I'd have picked up the watch I saw in the mud at Tahuya, the tools scattered around too.

nice rooty and muddy section. I just caught a glimpse of it as I went by and didnt feel like going back for something that probably didn't work anyway. Do wish I'd have picked up them wrenches though.

No such thing as a technical trail at Belfair

PB

Depends on the ability of the rider, what seems easy to you might be technical to others.

Hopefully you didn't find it the hard way! It's nice to know there are folks like you still around :ride:

Thanks for the compliment.

BTW: niether the watch or the penny have been claimed.

The funny thing is... the penny could be worth more than the watch??? I'm certain it fell out of someones pocket since it was clean and on top of the dirt. It didn't just grow there. 😛

Scary thing is... I recently moved and I have NO idea where the watch or the penny went. They are most likely in some box that will not be unpacked until 2011 or later. :applause:

Thanks,

Ron Dunn Jr

http://www.4WheelingPlus.com

you're a better person than me

Your starting to make me feel bad... I was looking for an excuse to "pull over" anyways and it just so happened that I saw the watch and well... "EXCUSE" happened. :applause:

- Ron