Sign in to follow this  

damn 2-smokes, hahahahaha snicker snicker

well, people got it and some found it amusing,

3f91da0a.jpg

understand a simple joke.

did you even read the pic???? it basically descrimnated 2-smokes. 2 strokes really dont idle.

did you even read the pic???? it basically descrimnated 2-smokes. 2 strokes really dont idle.

They do to idle... 🙂 There is a little screw..that you can turn out or in. Out lowering the idle, in raising the idle.

Damn, all the jet skis that i have tuned, i guess they never idled 🙂 2 strokes can and do idle..

Have you ever even rode a 2 stroke? They idle just fine,but who sits around and needs to idle? You should be riding the thing not letting it idle!

I thought it was funny. I have never seen a mx twostroke idle. Ive seen a kdx idle but no mx two strokes.

I thought it was funny. I have never seen a mx twostroke idle. Ive seen a kdx idle but no mx two strokes.

Then you Havn't looked hard enough! 🙂

Duhh!!...genious!:D:D My son's YZ85 idles just Fine 🙂🙂

BTW...cannion...is spelled Canyon!! :D:D....That is from my ten yr' old.... :D

My KX100 idles fine. I think from the factory two-smokes just come with the idle speed adjusted low. The average person is smart enough to know how to adjust it.

every 2 stroke i have started and ran great.and all of them idellleeeedddd just fine

thank you, you always have to blip them or else when ya go to rip off they fall on their face.

and by the way, yes, it is spelled wrong, I did that on purpose, if ya read the jaw bone map, (I dont remember what edition) it spelled like that. you ppl cant take a joke, it was funny b-cuz it was in the manual. 85's suck ass, all they are is noise and smoke.

i bet you alot of 85 riders could smoke your ass

I bet I dont give a shit.

85cc bikes are way fast. Way faster then your 230.

it's not the bike, it's the rider..