Free Running Dirtbike wanted

One of my friends has been trying to find a dirtbike for a while, but doesnt have money to buy one. If anyone has a good running dirtbike in the 125-250 2smoke or 250-400 four stroke range, please send me a PM. He is located in Livermore, CA.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those anything like free range chicken?

Yea hippies these days want everything "free ranged" now it's even moving into the MX world.... I had to pay twice as much as I usually would for some no fence raised Fox gloves the other day it was horrible..... ?

Uhh... dude... you just put that in writing on an international forum.

You're legally committed.

Cool, I figure he meant that I can have it.

I'll pick it up Tuesday, is that good with you?

Is this the same bike that you broke the kid's leg with?

Three years ago MXJunky gave his '94 ATK350 to a friend. Of course, by that time the poor AtTacK had been ridden to death (it was on it's second frame, which had also been cracked, the Rotax leaked like a civ, most bearings and bushings needed to be replaced)... but the thing still runs today!

Three years ago MXJunky gave his '94 ATK350 to a friend. Of course, by that time the poor AtTacK had been ridden to death (it was on it's second frame, which had also been cracked, the Rotax leaked like a civ, most bearings and bushings needed to be replaced)... but the thing still runs today!

Got any more?

?

2 years ago mxjunky lost a screw in his brain and started talking in the 3rd person.

Could anyone with an extra loan it to him so we can get him speaking normal english again. Plz

?:):crazy::D

JK KEEP IT UP

Uhh... dude... you just put that in writing on an international forum.

You're legally committed.

And should be.

I need a free running MacLaren F1 with low miles delivered to Utah.

P.M. me for my address.

Also if you have an F-4 Phantom Jet in good condition I'm qualified to fly that, so I could use that or a Sikorsky amphibious chopper.

Lemme know. ?