Sign in to follow this  

Dual Purpose Kit for TTR125???

Newbie here. Great site. I'm looking at a TTR125 and want to know if there is a kit available to make a TTR125 street legal?

Thanks!

Do a search in this forum. The search area is towards the top right of this forum. Just search 'dual purpose kit' or 'street legal' and you may be able to find information...I know it has been covered before. I would give you information on it if I knew, but unfortunately I dont. 🙂

picture of my ttr125le with a baja design dual sport kit.

side2.jpg

🙂🙂:D

picture of my ttr125le with a baja design dual sport kit.

side2.jpg

🙂:D:D

And you have like everything else to add performance 🙂

I notice you are in Arizona. Getting a bike street legal here is a lot easier than most other places. The Baja designs kits are nice but very expensive and not required for AZ. DOT lights are not required nor are turn signals or DOT tires. Do you have the "e" model or kick only? If you have the "e" then the bike can be street legal for less than $70.00. If you have the kick only then you need either a new "e" stator or to have yours rewound (about $100 or so). Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to help you out.

link to my 03ttr125le pics

I'm so close to getting mine plated, well kind of. I bought my TTR with bill of sale only and KY is requiring an MSO to get it titled (1st step).

I'll have the lights done this week. Then it's back to the DMV to duke it out (not literally).

No-Race: Nice forks BTW!

I'm so close to getting mine plated, well kind of. I bought my TTR with bill of sale only and KY is requiring an MSO to get it titled (1st step).

I'll have the lights done this week. Then it's back to the DMV to duke it out (not literally).

No-Race: Nice forks BTW!

NY is just like that. I needed to get the bike paid off before I could even register it. I couldnt ride off of my property for a year until I got it all paid off. That sucked really bad. I bought the bike brand new in NC also, so that caused mroe problems 🙂🙂

Dude. why the :applause: did you post in this OLD thread? Exspecialy after the question was already answered?

You Can Make A Ttr125l Street Leagel It Costs 600 Dollars

Hea Stufs Expensive Check At Your Local Bike Shop

Newbie, lay off the reply button.. You have 3 of the same posts in a row.. You brought back a thread that has already been answered. You are making a mess of the forum.. :applause:

IS THERE JUST A LIGHT I CAN GET FOR MY ttr125l not THE BAHA KIT.

You are one of the reasons everyone hates newbies.

Dude. why the :applause: did you post in this OLD thread? Exspecialy after the question was already answered?
calm down broc..everyone has to be a newbie

calm down broc..everyone has to be a newbie

No...