Sign in to follow this  

Rim Choices...

What are some good aftermarket rims.. I know excell is good but what else. I want some black ones on my 05 250F... Also who makes a airbox sticker? My airbox is getten scratched up and looks :)

Go with Excell, you will not be sorry. I've purchased some "deep deal" wheels and had to replace them after only one ride!!!! :) BTW, I've got a complete set of black excells, buchanan heavy duty spokes, yamaha hubs, pivot works bearings, etc. to make a complete pair. I'll sell them as a kit or laced up and ready to go, your choice. :) send me an email address and I'll forward some pics.

If I had a bike worth spending more money on I would get black excels with gold talon hubs. For some reason I think that would look badass

If I had a bike worth spending more money on I would get black excels with gold talon hubs. For some reason I think that would look badass

F-YA!! Im all about that set up :)

What about black rims with some weird color spokes like blue or red... that would be hot. I dont know what I want next, new pipe or rims. Im leaning twards the white bros carbon or alluminum pro... Maybe they will hold up buetter than pro tech gas caps do.

I think black rims look killer too, but....

I just had to take my front tire off myself last weekend and cant imagine how bad a black rim would look after I got done beating on it with a tire iron :)

So guess Ill be staying with silver :)

3 meg e-mail :) downlaoding now :)!! so how much u want for the set???