Worlds Best Performance Mod!!!

You have techno in Gove??!! you poor bugger-not even safe from it up there!! ? Call me an old bastard but watch you hearing mate, the loud music combined with the bike will really do some damage-trust me I know ?

In an article I read..

"Our hearing is also susceptible to damage when we ‘work-out’ at the gym!! To while-away the time spent on apparatus, we may wear headphones to listen to music. However, although exercise can be beneficial for our physique, intense exercise also brings us to a state of stress, at which time our ears become far more sensitive to sound. At this stage, noise doesn’t even have to be loud to cause mild damage! Thus, the use of headphones whilst exercising is to be avoided."

Do you just wear the little earbud headphones that fit into your ear?

Yeah, I got some that fit in the ear canal. They are comfy and make me ride heaps quicker. On the flat track I can hold it with my mates on their YZF's and blow away 2 strokes.

It has definately helped me learn the art of power sliding because I used to over shoot a few corners!

The best performance mod I have ever purchaced is an MP3 player that I listen to while riding! I just crank up that techno and away I go!

pity you won't be able to hear your engine knocking, that noise they make just before they shoot the rod out through the cases