Sign in to follow this  

Ozark Mountain Official Fall TT ride Sept 16-18.

From reading through the MWTT official ride thread. here is the list of who is staying at the lodge. I know some TT members might just show up for a day and camp those are not included on this list.

Gitch

Indy

RPK450X

LBZ

Double Dee

Tim

Woody

Buckeye

DRZ john

Jaggly

Devol1

Fksktk

We have 13 riders in the lodge, and the lodge I believe sleeps 18 so we do have room available for 5 more riders PM myself or Indy, Gitch will busy for the next few weeks.

Also if I have missed anyone please let me know. I will be posting more info tommorrow after talking with Indy on exact times on when we will meet at the lodge. We dont know yet if we are going to go a day early to get things set up.

Thanks

Kev :D

Well you guys ready to rock.............or what??

A couple of us are going early to scope things out...........this should be a kickass time.

Where will you guys be Kev, I will be in Cass by 3PM on Thursday. Can I come straight to the resort. Where do I go?

Hey guys dont forget to bring cash, when we pay for the lodge I dont want to hand Trish a bunch of credit cards and checks.

Thanks

We have the lodge for Thursday night, Thru Monday morning at approx. $60.00 per night per person. Bring Cash! Thanks Indy! :banghead:

Directions to Mulberry Ranch in Cass, Arkansas Just look for the sign on the east side of the road just 2 miles north of the heart of Cass:

map.jpg

See everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::applause:🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for asking Smudge! :ride: I rode the Byron dual sport with a tender knee 2 weeks after the AZ trip. Now it is 4 weeks later and I am back in full stride. Knee feels great! Lucky it was only sprained. I need to find out how those NFL players recover after only one week or 2 of therapy! :applause:

Come on Indy, you gotta know that they get the good drugs!! It is amazing what a needle can fix. :ride:

Thanks for asking Smudge! 😛 I rode the Byron dual sport with a tender knee 2 weeks after the AZ trip. Now it is 4 weeks later and I am back in full stride. Knee feels great! Lucky it was only sprained. I need to find out how those NFL players recover after only one week or 2 of therapy! :applause: