XRs only exaust

Have had my comlete xrs only exaust on the bike for about a week now .Its louder than I was told it would be , but I am quit happy with it . Monting was better than some pipes I have used .Sounds great now that I am getting used to it. I did put the largest main jet I could find in it .165 dyna jet that came with the kit that I started with. Quality seems very good . I will clean up the weld s this winter.

Cost was 530 to my door. Yes the spark arrester screen is in it. The jetting is a 55 pilot and 165 dyna main .No poping on decell. Just about 140 feet above sea level. I tried to find a larger pilot but as yet no luck. What jetting would you recommend? BWB63 Hay nice slide show you put on THANX!

Idont no about it being a copy of the procir. The muff.is oval withscreen the header is not tapered,two into one into muff.The diameter of the header pipes are larger than stock I know thats a given. Any body want to recommend jetting size? As I said before I am running 55 pilot 165 dyno jet slide drilled dyno jet spring snorkell off smog gone. any one thanx : :