Sign in to follow this  

Who wants to ride the little O this sunday the 10th

i was just there on the 4th and i had to ride very conservatively due to the wife would tear my head off if i ran off and left her. the conditions where great it HAS been dewhooped. there are some small sections of whoops that seem to be reforming but many many sections of long whoops i remember being there are GONE. i cant this sat wife has a foot ball game so how about this sunday at lets say 7, 8 or 9am at the 32 street parkinglot. :)

"i can't because my WIFE has a football game"? did i read that right?

did you mean foot ball as in soccer?

just curious.

Nope he means womens full contact tackle football. I dont know what it is about that, but I like the sound of it.

On a side note I may actually be able to do Sunday. No kid that day. So yea I may be in for that.

yes you read that correct she plays linebacker in womens pro full contact football. and yes it is odd to look at a football players butt and say mmmmm not bad. hehehe yea she has a playoff game on sat in detroit. im not saying her team isnt going to win just that they are going up against the 3 time national champs, that is also the only team to beat her team, but it wasnt pretty either.

well we have a maybe 1 other so far. who else.

90 degrees and no rain in 6 six days. :) I think I will have to pass even though Little O is one of my favorites. I see a lot of dust on that ride. What happened to Evart? I would rather do Saturday, but could do Sunday. The teeth on my rear sprocket are about to start breaking off, so if my new ones don't show up today, could make for an interesting ride.

Has anyone seen the lattest attempt at a gas price????? $2.50 a gallon in Grand Haven. WHAT THE HELL!!!! How are we expected to keep paying this. Whats next $3.00 a gallon. Now I really have to ask myself if its really worth $30 in gas just to go riding this weekend. This sucks.

yea i heard the same damn thing today down here that they plan on raising it to 2.50, and maybe to 3 bucks by then end of next month. im starting to get realy damn pissed and getting close to a wigg, sunglasse's and some duck tape over the plate on the back of the truck, and a drive off with 5-5 gallon gas cans all filled up. well looks like its time to start writing nasty letters to congressmen and senators again.

ill be damned its already started :)

hehehe somebody else beat me to it hehe. well i guess im out i forgot about karma, with the black cloud that follows me im screwed.

i guess we should be seeing locking gas caps flying off the shelves to. hell i bet while we are out riding someday we will come back to find our trucks dry and the gas cans in the back of them gone.

holy cow slowjoe passing on the little O hmm maybe i shouldnt go.

come on rain please please please tomorrow. hey don can you call in that rain cloud you have been following to the trail head for the last couple of rides. :)

hey just rode the little manistee and lincoln hills and boy what a dust bowl it was the last rain was the 4th and it soaked up so fast i doubt it made to much of a difference. But all in all have a riot i love that trail dust or not..lol

$30 in gas I wish. My truck gets 10 miles to a gallon and it's a minimum of 100 miles one way to the nearest trail. 200/10*2.50 = $50. Then add a few gallons of premium for the bike. Now were talking $60-$70 just to ride. I'd like to buy an older 3/4 ton with a diesel, but for 12-14k I can by a lot of gas!

Zuki. Ill Ride Sunday regardless of the trail conditions. I just want to ride. I have the X back together (maintenance) and got the YZ fired up today. Not sure what one I am going to be riding. I am in the middle of a minor makeover with the X. opening up the airbox and rejetting at the moment. Have the airbox done, pink wire disconected (CRF250R ignition timing) All I got to do is install the 42 pilot jet, a diff leak jet and move the needle up. Oh and find my adj fuel screw and install that. so I may be on the YZ for the Little O. im gonna be fast...

in my best Mr burns voice from the simpsons "EXCELLENT yes Excellent" "Smithers wheres my cattle prod"

hehehe

well for this trail i have to uncork the yz (remove the 93db insert and install the 96db insert). i was at our clubs track and man i could feel how much power that insert sucks off the bottom on the yz so i said thats it ell pullo it outo i dont need to crash off a jump due to the yz sucking wind out of the last corner.

on a side note we have changed our track around we now have a hehehe yes i know you will love this a whoop section hehehe and several other jumps have been changed aswell more added i think we took any out some have changed a bit though.

oh yea MOTOCROSS RACE'S NEXT WEEKEND AT THE BATTLE CREEK MOTOCROSS CLUB BOTH SAT AND SUNDAY.

ill be working not riding at this point.

Man did I crash my brains out today at Cedar Creek. Took on a tree head on in 4th gear. Mannn that tree stoped me dead. Centerpunched it with the front tire and my head. That sure rung my bell. I had a headache for a while after that one.

But the Honda never stoped running. Just sat there purring along with the Rekluse.

Cant wait for tomorrow. Think I am gonna be on the YZ tomorrow. Had fun riding that. Much better bike for the woops and faster sections.

ill be gone the rest of today so

hey my new cell number is 16162929478 give me a call if you guys are running late if you cant make it tomorrow.

Jim

Hey, are you guys alive? Do we need to send out a searching party? For neither one of you to post a report yesterday, it must have been bad.

I am sooo tired. 105 miles I rode this weekend. My butt is not feeling so fresh this morning.

Little O was Dry Dry Dry. Dust wasn't so bad if you just let the fella in front of you get about a 100 yard lead. But if you try following me on the 400 well.....Your gonna be eatin some roost right Zuki.

We had a good time. But the sand out there really sucks.

Ted and I went out and did some dual sportin latter, me on the X. THe orv Route @ little Manistee is such deep sand that I should of been on my 400 with a paddle tire. It is that bad. Somewere about the 20 mile mark the X screeched to a halt. The tranny fluid was bone dry. There is no signs of a leak either. Ted towed me into Carryville were I put a full quart of oil in it. That got me back to the 32nd street staging. I dont know whats going on with that bike. I gotta get that straightned out this week as I am supposed to ride the Big O Sat and Drummond the week after that.

i had a great time i loved that sand. i did learn to turn to the inside of don on corners it helps with less dirt in the face hehehe. i wonder how that quad guy felt who moved over to let us go screaming by hehe. I myself didnt think the dust was that bad hehehe at least most of the ride.

this realy nice part of the ride we were almost the only people out there. we never met another person head on. only saw the 1 guy on the 4x4 quad that we passed, and a guy and his kid left before us and we never saw them either. ofcourse im sure he realized that he left his truck door (driver side) wide open and rode like a maniace back to it hehehe. i saw a crap load of deer out there, i think 8 total. im a little sore, and my standard issue riding water blisters have popped and are feeling great now.