Sign in to follow this  

My Sons 1st MX race video

Well lets see if this works. Its my 1st attempt at video editing / video hosting.

My 9 yr old boy Digger (#30) raced his 1st mx race last month. He met with mixed results 🙂 . But does know that he cant wait to race again next month 🙂

Diggers 1st Mx Race

Right click and "save target as"

Enjoy.

he looks like he's having a great time, and he's pretty fast too, probably take me on 450..

You know its pretty sad. There are kids out there on KX 65's that can clean my clock on a MX track. I am not fast on a track by any means. I like to think that I am good enough so as not to embaras myself. But to get smoked by a 9yr old on a KX 65.....Now that is just embaresing.

Being his 1st race he was really nervious. His 1st race was a disaster. He crashed 3x in that one putting him 1 lap down.

He was a diferant rider in the 2nd moto. Much better. He was running like 5th untill the bike landed on top of him ending his day.

He will figure it out. Its just going to take a little time. He was more than thrilled when he got his trophy. All kids in that class get a trophy no matter were they finish. As long as they start they get a trophy.

Now him and I are tied at 1 trophy each. I think I better get to racing otherwise he is gonne overtake me on the trophy shelf really fast.

What did he place in that race?....not that it matters.

Dead last. Last in the 1st moto and a DNF in the 2nd. But he had fun. Thats all that mattered.

He is racing kids that are 11 yrs old on bigger bikes than him. He little 90 is a tad outclassed by a XR100. Not exactly fair, but with his TTR90 the trail class is the only class he can race in. He'll figure it out. 🙂

Great video yzman 🙂🙂 Tough kid you got there, looks like he has what it takes !!

Is his name really digger? I thinks that cool. I always wanted to name my son wrench, no joke. You may laugh at it at first but I think its a pretty cool name. If he's having fun thats all that matters. I have my first harescramble this weekend and all I'm expecting is alot of fun. I've since seen his name is brendon.

haha, that was fun to watch. good to hear that he had fun time. tell him tp keep up the hard work. 🙂

Oh great, Speed_Bump came in while I was watching it. Gues who wants to do battle with Brendon at the track now? 🙂

Nice video. It's didnt take nearly as long as expected. 🙂

I LOVE it!! 🙂 That kid is going places. Looks like he settled down in the second race and was riding well. Man...give that kid another hug 🙂

Oh great, Speed_Bump came in while I was watching it. Gues who wants to do battle with Brendon at the track now? 🙂

Nice video. It's didnt take nearly as long as expected. :D

Yea yea yea..... dialup sucks for uploading videos. Just take a nap and when you wake up its......almost done 🙂 Common :D

And no Dirtsquirt, his names not actually Digger. That is his inherited nickname after his trip to Drummond Island last year. He loves it :D

It was either that or Butters! Man he hates that nickname :D

Is his name really digger? I thinks that cool. I always wanted to name my son wrench, no joke. You may laugh at it at first but I think its a pretty cool name. If he's having fun thats all that matters. I have my first harescramble this weekend and all I'm expecting is alot of fun. I've since seen his name is brendon.

You're going to have a ton of fun racing harescrambles, it is a blast.

dist.36#42

im sorry, but am i bad because i could not stop laughing after that crash in the beginning? other then that hes looking good........ much more air then i ever got on my yz60

Awesome kid and vid man 🙂 I want to get my little guy into riding real soon......He is almost 3 (late august) and absolutely loves watching dirt bikes. GOOD JOB DIGGER 🙂

Nice inside pass on the honda toward the end of the vid. Go get em digger. Can't wait to see the next race!

Great video. 🙂 My youngest son started in that class on a KLX110. He's now on a RM85. I miss those races in that class. Thats a great way to start a kid out. 🙂 He's got some talent and will improve quickly.

Fantastic! 🙂 I love watching the little guys race. We went to Red Bud this weekend and we all had as much fun watching the little ones on the small track as we did watching the pros.

You son was doing great and he had some nice corner speed and he was racing forward. The first crash is where the term "keep the rubber side down" came from. 🙂