Sign in to follow this  

chest protector pinches my boobs

First off, I am a guy not a girl. I do have a big manly chest tho and well...my boobs stick out the sides of the chest protector. Even with a t-shirt and my jersey on under the protector the sides of it still rub the tips of my nipples and it hurts like a @#$%! Is there a proper fitment of the chest protector? I was looking into one like what Tim Ferry wears that is like a cloth protector with no plastic at all. He wears his on his bare skin under the jersey so it has to be pretty comfortable. Any "sensitive" replies are appreciated. thanx

Put a bandaid over your nipples or use a piece of medical tape over your nipples. When I wear mesh jerseys I have to do this or I am raw. Kinda gives you some more respect for nursing moms doesn't it. No kidding, this works.

If you ever goto a Pro National and get to go in the pits you will see many of the riders wearing some kind of tape on their nipples (probably medical tape) so this doesn't happen to them. I suggest that for you too because if the pros are doing it...it must work! 🙂

Few things...Make sure you chest protector is made for your size. Use bandaids or sports tape to tape you nipples. Finally, there is no manly chest if you call them boobs (j/k).

Be a man and use industrial strength duck tape over your titties.

IILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 🙂🙂:D:D:D:D:D:worthy::D😉:D😉:banana::banana: I need to send them my resume for sponsorship.

🙂🙂:D:D:D:D:D:worthy::D😉:D😉:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍:D:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::blush::blush::blush::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:😏😏:moon::moon::moon::moon::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:🤣🤣🤣🙂🙂🙂🙂:D:D:D😉😉😉😉😢😢😢😢😢😢:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

just about this entire thread, get a bigger chest protector. or learn to like it, could be fun, on the track, getting felt on the track 🙂 just a thought

I bought an under the jersey chest protector and you can see it stick out from under your jersey, but maybe thats just for me?