306 members have voted

1. 1. How legal is you bike

• Completely legal - Insured, Registration, Inspected w/all DOT tires
    • Almost Legal - Insured, Registration , Inspected w/out DOT tires
    • Enduro Legal - Insured, Registration not inspected
    • MX Bike - only ride on tracks no need
    • I'm an Outlaw Bandit and will alway be
    • Too young to get get it done

Where do I fall if I have an ATV registration but no insurance? Is insurance even required? From what I have seen state forests (in Massachusetts) only require the ATV plate. Of course, I'm just getting back to riding so I could be mistaken. Can anyone set me straight?

i'm a outlaw bandit and always will be, no insurance, no egistartion, just a mouthful or "shove it!" and then i run like theres 10 cops chasing me(when really theres 20)

I just slap the plate off my street bike on the wr when I wan't to hit up a coles buy illeagal spot. I have mock turn signals and a working brake light.

me too... i dont have a woods bike no more, but im getting a new one next year

any bike can be a trail bike...

i go on the highway alot but just for short distances.

I just slap the plate off my street bike on the wr when I wan't to hit up a coles buy illeagal spot. I have mock turn signals and a working brake light.

I got busted for doing the same thing about 20 years ago, along with no insurance... Lost my Car licence for 6 months back then and about $300 in fines...

Pretty sure just the no insurance alone is $1000 plus 1 year lose of Driving priviledges... then they add in the no registration, no inspection, no MC licences and fraudulant plates and unapproved eye protection, non-DOT certified helment, tresspassing, eluding police, resisting arrest, destroying the environment, killing the tree frogs, preventing the rattle snakes and turkeys from reproducing and what ever else..

Cost you a furtune....

i have a plate but took it off as the first mod to the yfz450 no insur. no dot tires. got to catch me first.

When im old enough.... But i think i would rather have a full out.. stree bike... maybe a yzf... Who knows? but for now i ride my ttr on the road and its pretty fun

I vote "other".

My "S" has been pushing the limits of what I can get away with for quite some time.

for example.

-I still keep my bike Reg'd in FL since They don't require ins.

-My plate is barely visible up in the fender on the airbox, and half of it has been sandblasted to bare metal. not to mention it's date with the tin snips to get it to fit there.

-The only light on my bike that isn't a barely visible LED is the headlight.

-Nifty Dual star mirrors that the cops cant see.

-Tires change frequently for DOT to NON-DOT

so lets recap, shall we?

invisible plate from a state over 1000 miles away, no insurance, poor lighting, and questionable tires. all this on an out of the box, legal bike. :applause:

How legal is your bike???

I assume that you mean street legal?