Sign in to follow this  

no motocross on OLN

i have herd that OLN will not be broadcasting any AMA Motocross events untill the tour de france is over. am i wrong or is this true.

damnit, it seems like all they ever have on that channel is lance armstrong and the bike races and an occasional rodeo... are that many people actually into watching people ride bicycles? I can't stand it!

Whats next??

Was ESPN not better? At least it could be viewed in alot more countries creating a wider audience.. thats how I got hooked into following Greg Albertyn, Grant Langston and AMA motocross in general.

At least we still get AMA Supercross nearly every week, but that is thanks to a different channel in RSA.

MX221,

RML222's BRaap is longer than yours. 🙂

he is my brother

I guess that makes you his little brother 🙂

damnit, it seems like all they ever have on that channel is lance armstrong and the bike races and an occasional rodeo... are that many people actually into watching people ride bicycles? I can't stand it!

I thought it was BS too. Today I stopped and watched a part of the bike race, stage 6 I think it was. Came down to the wire and was pretty damn interesting.

the guy who was leading was being pursued by the mob, or pack and was less that 2 miles from the finish when he came around a corner and crashed.

he didn't win, nor did the other 30 plus that landed on him.

take time to watch you might enjoy it.

I guess that makes you his little brother 🙂

no im older

Whats next??

Was ESPN not better? At least it could be viewed in alot more countries creating a wider audience.. thats how I got hooked into following Greg Albertyn, Grant Langston and AMA motocross in general.

At least we still get AMA Supercross nearly every week, but that is thanks to a different channel in RSA.

No, ESPN has seen the light!! They dropped Supercross and the Nationals and are now broadcasting real racing, check it out:

http://espn.go.com/gog05/s/desc_motorsports_ATV_race.html

You pusses riding those 2 wheel motorized bicycles need to step up to a real machine and race!!!

🙂

you are on the wrong sight

I can see just fine moron!! I'm assuming you meant wrong "site"?????

Excuse me but this isn't biketalk.com it's thumpertalk.com!! Get a brain!!!!!!

🙂🙂:D:D:D

I see the can still schedule bull riding along with the tour................this really sucks. We will be 4-5 nationals behind before the next airing. Why did they even take the program. unbelievable.

MIR

Let'em know how you feel.....feedback@olntv.com....I've left feedback numerous times....don't know if they read it, but it makes me feel better..........DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, ESPN has seen the light!! They dropped Supercross and the Nationals and are now broadcasting real racing, check it out:

You pusses riding those 2 wheel motorized bicycles need to step up to a real machine and race!!!

🙂

Around here only Chicks ride Quads.

And around here the Chicks don't even ride 4wheelers. Just those fat guy with no balance 🙂

and I did send a letter to OLN 🙂