Sign in to follow this  

TT600re service manual Availability?

Hello TT600RE riders! Finding a manual difficult ? If you struggle send me a message i may be able to point you in the right direction . Any accessories available for this bike please let me know please .

here is a german website dedicated to the big aircooled thumper. you can download the original yamaha TT600RE service manual in pdf (english) and even a parts fiche for the TT600R (german)

http://www.tt600r.de/

as far as accessories goes i have just installed a Leo Vince X3 enduro "slip on" comes with 4!! different baffle insert so you can tune the sound to your liking in about 2 minutes with a hex wrench

Lar '04 TT600RE

If you need a manual in 'English' give me a shout! Any retailers in the uk do large petrol tanks for the tt600re??? Anyone ??

Acerbis do a 20 litre tank, sometimes come up on Ebay & the usual s/h outlets. The 10 litre tank is a bit of a pain for regular road use, I keep 20 litres in a can at home and top up when I lube the chain to save lots of stops at the petrol station.

Thanks for the feedback (original factory fit tank has acerbis stamped underneath on the right side just out of interrest) to the best of my knowledge!