Anyone wear glasses with goggles?

I have some prescription sunglasses that are very nice and I was wondering if there are gogglles that I can wear over them? I need glasses to be able to see well enough to ride.

What about prescription goggles? Are there any available that are good quality ?

I can see pretty well without glasses so in a pinch I could ride without them but it's certainly not what I prefer. Some people are nearly blind without glasses but my vision is not that bad. (for example my wife is 20-100) I think I'm around 20-40 which is just bad enough to need glasses for my driver's license.

My nephew wears glasses, he is too young (12) for contacts so I bought him a pair of the Oakley L Frame goggles to wear over his glasses. He loves them and his glasses no longer pinch. I tried them out over my sunglasses to see how they fit......no complaints.

I wear contacts and after a day of riding I want to tear my eyes out, prescription googles may be the way to go as long as they do not scratch easily.......anybody know?

?

I wear my glasses under Scott Model 87's (same as 89X but bigger for OTG). If you have large frames you may run into problems, thats the reason my dad won't wear his, they snag on the glasses and bug him too much.

I wear glasses under my goggles. Does anyone else have a problem with their glasses fogging up inside their goggles when they stop moving? Its a real nuisance when the group stops to check the map and I have to take off my goggles, then rush and put my glasses in my goggles and put them on when its time to go, it slows everyone down. If I don't take them off then they fog and it takes way longer. I can't wear contacts anymore because they irritate my eyes, and I'm blind without glasses.

Does anyone have any ideas?