Sign in to follow this  

It's alive!!

Well, my new 04 tc450 was delayed in shipping so I dusted off my 94 250 wxe last night. I promised my son I would take him riding Saturday and he's super excited.

So, I started by draining the old gas out, then I pulled the carb and cleaned it. I pulled the sparkplug and turned the engine over a few times to clear it out. Reassembled everything and changed the gear oil. I filled her up with fresh smoker fluid and she started on the first kick. I got so excited that I put new brakes on front and rear and a new aircleaner. This will be it's 5th season on the same top end! Go Husky!! Oh yeah, FLO-Green is the ugliest color Huskies ever came in!!

Now I have to get his carb cleaned on that dang Honda before tomorrow morning.

--Tony

It's good to have a reliable back-up ! I traded my 92 TE350 in on a new 04 TC450 in April. Wish I could have kept old reliable, but real estate in my garage is slim. Where do you ride in CA ?

Jerry

I live within 5 minutes of the track at Lake Elsinore. But, tomorrow, I am going to Wildomar OHV. It's free with a forrest adventure pass ($5 a day). My kid has an old three wheeler he want's to ride around on. It's a pretty tame area and I need to loosen back up before I hit the track. We will start riding other areas once I get him on a proper dirtbike and sell that trike.

--Tony