Sign in to follow this  

Breezewood PA Track Is Open

I went to Breezewood Proving Grounds last weekend and had a great time. 🙂 They actually have three tracks, a kids track, a supercross style track with lots of jumps, and an intermediate track that is a little more wide open with less jumps. The tracks were in great shape, you can tell that they are putting a lot of time and money into creating a first class motorcross facility.

Here is their website http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/

Corey

It's a track that opened 3 years ago but was shut down after only 6 months becuase of zoning issues. It's taken them 2 1/2 years to get everything in order and they just re-opened last weekend.

When I was there on Friday there were only 2-3 bikes on the tracks at any one time - on Saturday there were no more than 6-8 on the tracks at any one time so I never felt crowed at all. This may change as more poeple find out about Breezewood.

Wow guess i won't be going there, says 3 1/2 hours from me in Phoenixville PA, that sucks looks like a nice place.

do the 3 day deal...hunnert for 3 days lodging included...how can you go wrong.i did that twice last year...had a blast!

I went back again yesterday. What a great place !!! Not crowed (only 2 other bikes) & the people who run it are awesome. They're having a Grand Opening Celebration Aug 5th, 6th & 7th with free camping, free food and lots of games and riding events. Sounds like it will be fun for the whole family. They have already changed the track some since I was there two weeks ago - so it's even better. Since they're open 6-days a week I figured I'd be able to go up there a lot - so I went ahead and bought a 1 year membership. :applause:

that sounds pretty sweet. even for me bring in N. VA, i think it would be cool to get up there to ride it. Breezewood is only about 2hrs from me so its no that bad of a drive. would be cool to see them get into a racing series such as the MDRA.

Yea, I thought it would be a great place to have races too, but I think they want to make it a great practice facility. Maybe that's something they'll do in the future.

I rode there again yesterday afternoon, only a few other bikes - had a great time !!!

I'm looking forward to they're opening weekend celebration on Aug. 5-7th :applause: