Sign in to follow this  

some pix of action!!

hey guys went to race this past sunday!! didn't turn out good!! i broke my motor!! and then jacked up a friends front brake perch!! very expensive but fun day! anyways here are some pix and when i get the stupid vids working i will post them too on the thread!!!

ME

meafterturn.jpg

Me again in action

me.jpg

Me and nick is right behind me!! ( but who is infront??? ) yeah nick don't forget it!!

meandnick.jpg

Me in a corner!

meandnick.jpg

knock-offs.....

that track looks pretty awesome though!

Alrite yeah my 50, i love it but i need a 250f and selling 50 will help,

2000 xr 50.. MY stepdad and mom bought me a xr 50 xmas this year, they told me i should sell it if i want more money for a 250f, so its a 2000, they bought it from some guy that had it for his daughter that wasent into motorcycles at all, so it sat in there basement since 2000 when they bought it brand new... when i got it, i put 05 crf plastics on it, nothing else, completely stock, barely rode it, so its really like brand new ... barely ridden, mint, very clean,

Make an reasonable offer

my AIM is FstmxR

Where in New your do you live . If its not too far ill give you 500 cash for it.

knock-offs.....

that track looks pretty awesome though!

what is that supose to mean?? u have a problem!?!?! the "knock offs" can be faster than the crf!! u prolly just suck and have to make fun of people on "knockoffs" thats ok let go to the track i will shut u up on the "knock off" then would u feel bad?

heres what i meant...

ive heard of tons of people blowing up this and that on there knock-offs, you just add to that list... its not bad luck, its a knock-off ... a cheap imitation of a quality product... and i would love to meet you at a track... ya i would feel bad... for you...

anyway looks like you had fun before the problems though! 🙂

the knockoffs are better than the crf, for the price of a standard 50 you get a fully modded one and can afford to pend a little bit here and there when something breaks.

don't go with the better crap!! just a better choice for u!! cause im sure someone will come in and say the CRF is better cause u wont have to replace parts or some crap like that!!

Can we please get back to the pictures now? I mean, no matter what you ride, at least your out there supporting the whole mini movement. If you want to dump thousands of dollars into a stock fifty (like me) then go ahead. If you are on a budget and want to get a "knockoff", go for it. There should be none of this silly "which is better" crap. :eek: Now post them action shots!!! :applause: