Sign in to follow this  

Video of double

Hey it worked

does any one know how to convert a quick time video to Windows Media Player. I took this video from my camera and when it loaded it went to quick time?

Can any one help

It works, you can convert w/ a video conversion program. Or try messing w/ your cameras program. Nice little video, your suspension was awfully bottomed though by such a small jump, might want to adjust that.

Yea, about my suspension

i'm trying to adjust it but i don't know how to go about adjusting it.

Do you think that i need to adust the spring or what do i do?

I weight about 235LB

Nice video man. I am around 195 lbs. and I always send my suspension in and have them put a spring in it designed for my weight. Take it to a local shop and they will do the work for a decent price.

to adjust use clickers on top and bottom top is rebound and for faster rebound turn clockwise and softer turn counterclockwise and bottom is compression same turns as top. good luck

to adjust use clickers on top and bottom top is rebound and for faster rebound turn clockwise and softer turn counterclockwise and bottom is compression same turns as top. good luck

That bikes suspension isn't set up for someone that weights 225LBS. No matter how much he messes with the compression and stuff it won't matter that much. He needs to redo his suspension. Your too far into your compression because the springs are for smaller people.

I had the same issue.

Keep it Down

I went to a local bike shop and got a # for a guy who does suspension work and I'm going to give him a call.

i hope that this will help me to do larger jumps. It seems that the bike is not launching very well so i hope it will help

No offense or anything but that is a pretty weak double unless your just starting out. If thats the case then just keep gettin bigger! 🙂