Sign in to follow this  

Minnesota Trails?

Hi,

I am currently looking for a place in Minnesota where I can do some trail riding. Does anybody know where I could find such a place?

There's a nice park at Appleton. some short trails (appx 3miles total) a MX track and a tight -bout a quad wide- enduro track. fun for a day but not a place to spend a weekend at

The MDNR has a great web padge on ohm trails. I like to ride just North east of pine city. There are some great trails by park rapids too.

There's a nice park at Appleton. some short trails (appx 3miles total) a MX track and a tight -bout a quad wide- enduro track. fun for a day but not a place to spend a weekend at

Does Appelton have a web site? Also about how far is that from Stillwater?

yeah they do have a site the park is a local club project so its not linked to the state stuff, but google should track her down kwik. The park is a mile out of town and Appleton is about 20 miles NW of montevideo

Where in Minnesota are you? You have alot to choose from. Check out the DNR's web site for trails. They also tell you if the trails are open or closed. http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/ohv/index.html Akeley and Nemadji are some of the better ones IMO. You can also check out "Twin Cities Trail Riders" Their fourm is for people who love to ride, and you can find someone to ride with too. http://www.tctrailriders.org/Forum.asp The "Golden Eagles MC Club" Puts on two trail rides every year down in Theilman Mn. This is a MUST DO event! They are on horse trails in the Zumbro river bottoms. Everything from little kids to AA riders show up to this. Trails are marked very well and are loads of fun! You can get the info you will need for this here http://webpages.charter.net/jejb3/goldeneaglesmc/goldeneagles.html

I hope this helps you out.

alot of good people at tctr and alot of guys that are "in the know" about gear, bikes, places, etc. That's where I went when I got my DRZ and met alot of super cool people, some WAYYYY faster than me. the one thing they all have in common, a passion for dirt!!! I sent you a pm. Anyone else that ever wants to hook up for some single track, send me a pm, I'm in lakeville farmington area, (south metro).... :applause:

I had to use mapquest to find pipestone. Wow, you may be sol mad. You're a loong way away from anywhere I know of. Unless you made a weekend out of it. the places I know are too far for a day trip. : :applause: