Sign in to follow this  

Seat Cover

i had my best luck with just asking if anyone on here wanted to sell one. i had mine like 6 days after i asked on here. if you look, you can find a nice cheap replacement on ebay alot of times....i dont know if all seat covers fit, but i know that my n-style gripper fit my tall seat....

I doubt a standard cover would fit a tall seat. As it is, the stock seat cover has just enough material to cover the stock foam, and wraps under the seat with about 1 1/2" of material. You might get it to work if you heat it up a lot and give it a good stretching.

I'm sure you could get a replacement cover for a tall seat from N-Style, CEET or Factory Effex.

ok sounds good i think before i get one i might try to sew it anyone done that before. i just a used sdg seat pretty cheap but it has a hole in it so i was thinkin i might try to sew it and try it out before i invest my bucks into it.

ok sounds good i think before i get one i might try to sew it anyone done that before. i just a used sdg seat pretty cheap but it has a hole in it so i was thinkin i might try to sew it and try it out before i invest my bucks into it.

The old SDG covers were big time cheap. 🙂🙂

The new ones are very tough.