The Controlled Demolition Of The WTC - Conspiracy Vid

Very interesting....

I have said since day one that those towers went down way to cleanly. I have always felt like it looked like a controlled event. There is a mounting pile of evidence that would suggest that things are not as they appear. But, are they ever????

Yeah I'm sure it's all a huge conspericy devised by our government to kill thousands of innocent citizens so Bush could go to war! Who made this video Michael Moore? Give me a F'ing break! Unbelievably tasteless!

Yeah I'm sure it's all a huge conspericy devised by our government to kill thousands of innocent citizens so Bush could go to war! Who made this video Michael Moore? Give me a F'ing break! Unbelievably tasteless!

Tasteless??? How so??? All it does is present a diffent point of view. If you want to live where they question nothing move to France. I think the video presents some good points and has them backed up by facts and or statements from the people who lived it. Does it make a complete case? NO! But it does raise some questions....

Unfortunetly, the mass majority is like you...eating every spoon feed story that comes down the line and questioning nothing in the process. People make it just to damn easy!

Tasteless??? How so??? All it does is present a diffent point of view. If you want to live where they question nothing move to France. I think the video presents some good points and has them backed up by facts and or statements from the people who lived it. Does it make a complete case? NO! But it does raise some questions....

Unfortunetly, the mass majority is like you...eating every spoon feed story that comes down the line and questioning nothing in the process. People make it just to damn easy!

I guess all it takes is alittle editing and a power point presentation to get your attention. Show me one credible journalist in that whole "spoon feed story".

Very interesting....

I have said since day one that those towers went down way to cleanly. I have always felt like it looked like a controlled event. There is a mounting pile of evidence that would suggest that things are not as they appear. But, are they ever????

BTW ever watch the show on the building of the World Trade Centers? Engineers designed the building to fall that way in the event of a catastrophe. Oh but I guess the Government paid them to say that?

Dude, if you're looking for an arguement forget it. I realy don't care if you believe it or not. However, I do fine you statement about a "credible journalist" amusing. And just who decides who is credible and who is not???

And, while we are on the subject...here is some more to think about....

TWA flight 800...fuel tank explosion my arse!

Flight 11 into the Pentagon....

Oak City.....

WACO.....

That should be enough to stirr the pot!

Dude, if you're looking for an arguement forget it. I realy don't care if you believe it or not. However, I do fine you statement about a "credible journalist" amusing. And just who decides who is credible and who is not???

And, while we are on the subject...here is some more to think about....

TWA flight 800...fuel tank explosion my arse!

Flight 11 into the Pentagon....

Oak City.....

WACO.....

That should be enough to stirr the pot!

Nobody's arguing, but I'll leave it up to you to decide who's credible or not. I just find it hard to believe some cheesy video posted on "enwhore.com" as reliable info! It's sad if you think our Gov would kill thousands of its own for political purposes. ?

I never said our goverment had anything to do with it. However, make no mistake our goverment WOULD kill civilians if thats what it felt it needed to do. To name a few:

Project Northwoods

Pearl Harbor

Civilian radiation testing (in the 50's)

Yes, It was George Bush! I Knew it...... it's just another jewish plot to rule the world. Micheal Moore has never been wrong yet.... (Hey if you see it on T.V. or the internet it's got to be true right?)