Sign in to follow this  

English only manual's

Is there a English only manual out there?

Drives me nuts reading through all the B.S.

Also, Is there a more detailed manual?

Honda has some pretty bitchen large manuals.

I have parts and service manuals on CD for 50cc S6 Liquid Cooled motors in English if you or anyone you know is interested.

I have parts and service manuals on CD for 50cc S6 Liquid Cooled motors in English if you or anyone you know is interested.

Uh what? :)

I think that stoli was referring to how Husky lays out the manuals. 3 countries on the same page. I can understand the need but, Husky buy some more paper and put the appropriate languages in different sections and make the pages bigger. The pages are too busy and the pics kinda small. I think that Husky guys are more apt to work on their own bikes and really need good Manuals. I would say the Shop Manuals are decent tho.

How do you get a hold of Husky? While,the manual issue is not critical to me, but I have sent them emails from their website like 5 times on other issues/questions and never received a response. That is kind of frustrating to me. On a another note I sent one email to ATK and I'll be danged if Frank White didn't call me his-self :). I love the Husky motorcycle more than anything else (cept maybe my GF on some days), but I get the feeling that Husky isn't that much into CS. I think that dealers like Dan at motox, and Halls have to pick up the slack.

Thanks!

Tony

Oh yeah Stoli, Dan at Motox can sell you a CD that has the Shop Manuals on it. It was like 16$. Money well spent.

They are fairly detailed but mainly walk through unassemble and assemble the Motorcycle.

Thanks!

Tony

Tony,

Husky falls in the middle.... not small enough to call you back like Frank White and not big enough like the big 5 to have staff and infrastucture to handle all the inquries. Rob Keith has to wear many hats and does a great job and Larry Ferracci is running a big company. If you had a KTM you wouldn't get an email or call from Rod Bush. Your last comment is right on target, your dealer is the connection to the company. Thats why it's important to buy your Husky from an established Husky dealer who is committed to the brand and has a good relationship with Husky USA. Just because a dealer is on the list doesn't mean this is true(my nearest dealer should be terminated). A good dealer knows the tech stuff and goes to bat for you on warranty issues, if they arise. The only time I had to deal with Husky direct(sort of) was when I was in between dealers and needed some tech advice(power valve). Tim Gallagher was Husky parts manager at the time, an ECEA racer and real Husky Head. He was very helpful on the ECEA BB. Husky could really use Tim back. Hook up with a good dealer and you really don't need to talk to Husky much.

Norman

Thanks Norman,

That reply was very well said. :) While my local dealer is a great guy and is really fair, he primarly is sticking with KTM and that is their real forte and knowledge. I have found great resources in Dan at Motox and the guys at Halls are great. I had some questions about the contigencies and perhaps getting them changed for our series, that is why I wanted to speak with someone at the USA office. I think that they just don't check the Website mail or it may be broke. The only contacts are the Web-forms. One of these day's I will try to find their phone number.

I really don't need or expect the pres or owner of the company to call me, I was just impressed with Frank. He does run a much smaller co, but he seams like a real hands on kind-a-guy and probably likes it that way. I wish him lots of luck straightening out those canondales :)

Thanks

Tony