Sign in to follow this  

DL kit installed

Hi chaps, Just got my DJ kit from Kientech yesterday (friday).Haven`t done the 3x3 mod just installed the kit as the instructions say,i have got to admit i`m pretty impressed with it already.Better throttle response etc,yeah i know you have all heard it before i didn`t know that just the kit would make this much difference.Massive 🙂🙂:D to Neil Claydon for all his help over the last few days.I know Thumpertalk is a goldmine when it comes to knowledge but its easier to explain to someone over the telephone,make engine noises! :D etc,than trying to put it in words and expect people to try and pin point the answer.Thanks for all the info lads.Without the TT site i wouldn`t be where i am at now.

Andy UK. very sunny for a change!

glad it worked out for you 🙂

i'm very satisfied with what it did to my bike..... the 3x3 mod will only make it run better.... and sound alot cooler too

Just for the record,i used D/J 132 main jet,stock pilot jet,D/J needle 3rd clip,stock float height,but i did pull the rubber thing off of the bottom of the airbox.Like i said i am more than happy with this set up.Cheers.

Andy UK

Just for the record,i used D/J 132 main jet,stock pilot jet,D/J needle 3rd clip,stock float height,but i did pull the rubber thing off of the bottom of the airbox.Like i said i am more than happy with this set up.Cheers.

Andy UK

Off the bottom of the airbox?? You want to take the snorkel off the TOP of the airbox. Don't remove the small rubber cover from the drain at the bottom of hte airbox, if so equipped.

Off the bottom of the airbox?? You want to take the snorkel off the TOP of the airbox. Don't remove the small rubber cover from the drain at the bottom of hte airbox, if so equipped.

I know about the snorkel on top but whats the problem with removing the bung underneath the air box? 🙂

Andy UK

I know about the snorkel on top but whats the problem with removing the bung underneath the air box? 🙂

Andy UK

Nothing, if you don't try crossing deep water, stay off the beach at high water. :D🙂:D:D

Neil.

:D:D

High tide where i live,your having a larf!! 🙂 The tide stays out more than it comes in.

Andy 🙂