Sign in to follow this  

brown mtn.7/9 sat.

undefined

Anyone riding Brown mtn. Tomorrow? Looking to ride with someone else!!!

i WILL BE THERE 9:30, GOLD Chrysler minivan.

I ate sushi friday night Biiiiiiiig Miiiiiisssttaakke.I should be there this weekend though

Looks like we are going to West Virginia again this Sat. for some hill climb & decent techniques. 😛😛

RyanK,

Hopefully we can hook-up soon. Maybe we can head down your way. I am waiting on a report about the K bar M ranch (? sp.). It might be a good place. :applause: If not maybe you can show us a new place. :eek:

BTW: I need your XR250 for my new favorite type of riding (with my son). The CRF likes to overheat too easy. Although the more we go on trail rides the faster he is becoming. 🙂

Bearwhite,

We will hook up sometime. 😛

Didn't get to go to K Bar M this past weekend. My ridin' bud had to back out. I've got a race next weekend, so hopefully I will get to go the next weekend. If anyone wants to go, I posted the phone number and address earlier in this thread. I just got to ride my 2 mile trail at the house this weekend. :applause:

Looks like we are going to West Virginia again this Sat. for some hill climb & decent techniques. 😛😛

RyanK,

Hopefully we can hook-up soon. Maybe we can head down your way. I am waiting on a report about the K bar M ranch (? sp.). It might be a good place. :applause: If not maybe you can show us a new place. :eek:

BTW: I need your XR250 for my new favorite type of riding (with my son). The CRF likes to overheat too easy. Although the more we go on trail rides the faster he is becoming. 🙂

I'm still kinda waiting on K-Bar-M too. I"ve heard reports from somebody who talked to somebody, but you know how that goes. It has all been positive so far though 😛 Enoree is a GREAT place to ride with the kids. Pretty easy, VERY little rocks & sand, and lets them get up a little speed. all one way too, and not busy usually.

For real, if you're interested, make me an offer on the '95 XR250R. My dad is trading me for his '96 XR400R 😛😛😛 and I think he's just going to sell the 250. I ordered fork seals yesterday, and am putting the original forks back on it. You saw it, its pretty darn clean for its age.