Sign in to follow this  

Single or dual filament

I am going to be buying some lockhart phillips flushmounts and other front blinkers...so, my question...do I need to get dual or single filament? Sorry for the dumb question. They are meant to be blinkers and not marker lights so I am assuming they would need to be single filament? I am so not an electrician. Thanks.

Thanks. That's all I needed. And how weird that you would answer...your bike's rear end was the reason I went this route. Nice! Picked up the BD tail assembly too. Hope you don't mind. 🙂 Are they easy to hook up?

...Picked up the BD tail assembly too...Are they easy to hook up?

Yes, it is easy. 🙂

That's funny! I really have to update my garage pics. The bike is much more modded out now.

Let's see some pics once you're finished with the flushmounts!

You could always buy the dual and wire them up as marker lights. I have not seen that mod yet. You could be the first.

You could always buy the dual and wire them up as marker lights. I have not seen that mod yet. You could be the first.

Naa. I dig the clear look without the light on as much as possible, so strickly blinkers. I got the acerbis diamond headlight to go along with it all and finally black/blue out the entire bike. I'll post some pics once I get it done.

DFXXX - yes, update. those pics I found were from DAAAAYS ago.