Sign in to follow this  

KDub and Bubba at Redbud

I watched it a couple times...looks like BooBoo rode into Windham intentionally!!! 🙂

What was that all about?

That didn't look to good on Bubba's part.

Keep it Down

Bubba's not too interested in making too many friends. I think he has an attitude problem that will come back to haunt him. I know bravado is a part of racing but he seems to mix it with a dash of jerkness 🙂

Bad booboo Bad boy.. Dowwnn booboo.

I think KDubs 450f played a big role in passing BS, In all the uphills, ive noticed somone is catching up to, jumping further, or passing BS. Sucks to have a 250 against all the factory 450's thats for sure 🙂

I would love to see how RC would do on a 250 though... just to see if it could be done?

No doubt K DUB owes Bubba a "bubba scrub" off the track. Dirty racing 🙂

Bad booboo Bad boy.. Dowwnn booboo.

I think KDubs 450f played a big role in passing BS, In all the uphills, ive noticed somone is catching up to, jumping further, or passing BS. Sucks to have a 250 against all the factory 450's thats for sure :D

I would love to see how RC would do on a 250 though... just to see if it could be done?

From watching the clip. K-Dub just stayed on the gas out of the turn and bubba let off. That is very easy to see... Bubba just got mad and took out his front tire at the next corner.

Very dirty riding! 🙂

He is just mad :D because he is losing! 🙂

Keep it Down

Looks like Buckwheat will never change his ways....he's such an a$$ 🙂

I never could understand all the hype about "Bubba". Sure he is fast but he is also out of control. And that dancing after the race is sick. Now it seems he is coming a little unglued and he will resort to anything to make a pass. Seen it too many times and I am going to stick to my orignial guess that the is just a flash in the pan!

Why do we always have to have something to hype in this country?

watched booboo and kdub mix it up at budds creek, they alway seem to come together . I'd like to see RC on a 2-smoke outside.

Will Some one just buy him a fake trophy to shut him up.

Too funny! :D:D:D🙂🙂:D:D

&%$#@! was that? that was wrong it looks like bubba was mad when k-dub passed him and took him out. what place did windham get?

He came back through and I read Bubba let him through for second as he didn't want to beat him under those conditions. After the race he went straight and appologised to K-dub and also K-dubs crew.

That's what I read anyway.

IMO it was a desperate move by Bubba, not a deliberate take out.

i think bubba needs to grow up a little bit.... he loses his cool alot and then does stupid crap like that..... he is juss mad he dont have the 450.... to bad he will get over it

He came back through and I read Bubba let him through for second as he didn't want to beat him under those conditions. After the race he went straight and appologised to K-dub and also K-dubs crew.

That's what I read anyway.

IMO it was a desperate move by Bubba, not a deliberate take out.

:eek:

I was wondering if someone else actually READS! Bubba is young, competitive and aggressive. He let k-dub pass and apologized....THAT is professional and mature in my opinion. He keeps the sport interesting. I think Ricky has something coming next year! Bubba will be seasoned with his 450 by then......makes from great racing! :applause:

:eek:

I was wondering if someone else actually READS! Bubba is young, competitive and aggressive. He let k-dub pass and apologized....THAT is professional and mature in my opinion. He keeps the sport interesting. I think Ricky has something coming next year! Bubba will be seasoned with his 450 by then......makes from great racing! :applause:

Yep...Bubba waived him passed after that....i thought that was pretty cool of him to realize what he did