Sign in to follow this  

Pics of my piece!!!!

Nice with the lights on it 🙂 I cant wait til I get a road bike 🙂 But it wont be a dirtbike...more like a Harley :D

O yeah, and I cant believe I looked at this thread when I saw the title 'Pics of my piece!!!!' 🙂

I havent seen one of the crf's with lights yet so I thought id show mine. I just came in from a little ride. All I do is look for landscaping doubles and sharp slick turns to slide it into. Its probley the funnest bike I ever had. Actually it was my wifes but I kinda took it over.

Its geared kinda high so I can bust like 55-60 but highways....no. No cops bother me though. Theyre usually feelin up some dope smokin teens or chillin at the local dunkin.

My shop is like 10 miles away and limit is 45 so Im cool and I measure gas usuage by the weeks.

Wow, wish it was like that here. Passed by a cop once on the road and he flew around, turned on his lights and started to chase me. Luckily The little riding area I was riding to was only about 1000 yards away, otherwise I would be looking at a $1000 fine and my bike would have been impounded

Is it just me or did you modify the stock exhaust with like some steel pipe or conduit? Maybe my eyes are just messing with me. 🙂

You got a plate though?

Cant get a plate for an XR100 here in CA. Its too powerfull to be a moped and not powerfull enough to be a motorcycle. O ya, and you cant plate dirtbikes anymore anyways. God I love california...

That blows, damn nazi government. Better tell that queer Arnold how you feel.

Its geared kinda high so I can bust like 55-60 but highways....no. No cops bother me though. Theyre usually feelin up some dope smokin teens or chillin at the local dunkin.

hahaha

Wow, wish it was like that here. Passed by a cop once on the road and he flew around, turned on his lights and started to chase me. Luckily The little riding area I was riding to was only about 1000 yards away, otherwise I would be looking at a $1000 fine and my bike would have been impounded

i always run 🙂

Nice with the lights on it 🙂 I cant wait til I get a road bike 🙂 But it wont be a dirtbike...more like a Harley :D

& it wont be a honda right?

My 100 would still probley leave a stinkin Hardley behind.