Sign in to follow this  

WCTT $3000 Finally Sent to BRC for Clear Creek

Well its taken awhile to get the acocunts settled but I am happy to annouce that we have just mailed off $2500 to the BRC raised by YOU allof you who attended the WCTTr 4

🙂🙂:D:D

Hats off to you, thisi the letter I sent on your beahlf to Clark Collins

June 16, 2005

In regards to: Legal Defense Fund Clear Creek

Clark Collins

BLUERIBBON COALITION

4555 Burley Drive, Suite A

Pocatello, ID 83202-1921

Dear Mr. Collins,

SUBJECT: WCTTR DONATION

The participants of the West Coast Thumpertalk Ride (WCTTr) along with Thumpertalk.com, Fine line Suspension, Pro Moto Billet, Billet Racing Products, Roseville Yamaha, Fasst Company and Rekluse Motor Sports, we are happy to announce and donate $2500 to the legal defense fund for the Clear Creek OHV in California. I would like to give special recognition to Mike Berg for his donation of an additional $500 on behalf of the Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Fund to the BRC as well as Richard Allen’s Donation of $500 brings a sum total of $3000 to our contribution. This year’s ride was a phenomenal year, with over 200 Thumpertalk riders, families and friends along with the support of our sponsors mentioned above, this year’s event was one of the best. Now in its 4th year, the WCTTr has always dedicated the ride to educational and awareness to the issues we face as a community. The Moto of WCTT is “Bringing the Character out from behind the Keyboard and onto the trail” The WCTT exemplifies the True Community at Thumpertalk.com and we believe the true community of off roaders and outdoor enthusiasts. We thank you the BRC for being advocates and friends to these communities. Together we all can make a difference. Please visit wcttr.thumpertalk.com for full details of this great ride and meet the people who attended.

Sincerely,

John Lorenz on Behalf of WCTTr

cc: Don Amador

PS DONT FORGET to visit the 20Twenty Link to see the Videos and Pics as well

I'm a little confused about the math, but very happy about the contribution. Good job John and TT 🙂

I see the mistake, We actually raised $2000, Motodad and thumperdad each put in $500 = 3000

All of the Qudo's go to everyone who supported the event and auction..

Great news, hope it helps I really would like to ride Clear Creek someday. 🙂🙂

Thats fantastic!!!!! :applause:

Great to be a part of such a great group and to raise funds to keep our sport alive !!

GO WCTT 🙂😛😛😛😛

dp :eek: