Mystery Part

Need a little help!! I'm putting in the kickstart kit on my S. Thought I'd tighten the primary nut while I was in the area, so I pulled the magneto cover to access the 26mm shoulder on the rotor. This shoulder holds the crank while the primary nut is removed/loctite'd/replaced. (I have no idea what torque my impact wrench puts out so I'm taking the slow route.) But this never goes easy. A small sleeve dropped out when I pulled the magneto cover. It's similar in size to the locator sleeves around two of the bolts, but they are accounted for. It might have been on the end of the crankshaft, but it doesn't appear in the service manual or on the parts breakdown. Can anyone identify it? It's a thin cylinder about 10 mm diameter and about 10 mm long. Thanks.

I took a wadded rag and stuffed it in between the primary gear and clutchbasket gear while in gear, worked perfect for torqing that area without removing that magneto cover.

Loosening same thing but used air gun, not the book way, but I'd do it that way again. Burned gave me the approval ?