-Joliet RENTAL- for Sunday Night 7/10

Anyone want to comeout with a few buddies of mine for a rental sunday night at Joliet MX in Wilmington, IL? your welcome to bring whoever and however many people you want, all at your own risk. we have roughly about 5 or 6 people right now. the more the better. let me know. questions or anything else, leave it here or email one of us. looking forward to meeting a few of you guys on here..

glenn

Email

Craig Pedigo - pskater28@aol.com

or me - gbulat41@hotmail.com

Directions/Info:

Joliet Motosports

27950 Kelly Road

Wilmington, IL 60481

RIDER INFO:

1-815-476-RIDE

MapQuest

joliet5-409.jpg

jolietmx.com

joliet5-412.jpg

we will have fun if your a doof.

143e3b2c.gif

I have rode there several times and just got a new 05' CRF 450 today that I am chopping at the bit to try out. I will probably be able to go and possibly recruit some people. What is the cost and time. Also, how do you want me to contact you.

If I woulda known I so woulda gone! I've never been there before but heard it was nice. The pics look great. I didnt want to get up at six tomorow to go race,(late night with girlfriend) but practice at an almost empty track woulda been great. Maybe next time.

kaizen26 and crf_173 and WHOEVER ELSE, we are renting out joliet this sunday for sure this time. (7/17) give me a ring and ask for Glenn just in case someone answers my phone. 815 741 8949. ill give you the details about it.