my xr100 is not stock! ??

Yesterday i took my 1986 xr100, that i got at an auction from an unknown donar, over to a friends house. My friend has a 1998 xr100 and when i put mine next to his it looked like a 200. My whole front end was bigger. I took a closer look at the front rim and it said 21x1.40 D.I.D Japan. This isnt stock is it? I always thought my bike looked like a big-wheel. but i also always thought it was stock. The forks and drumbrakes look bigger also. Does anybody know what bike this could be from? Maybe xr200 (unless of course i am mistaken and the 1986s come with abnormally large front ends). On the front fork there is a sticker that says in yellow "SHOWA 446 741". The front tire says IRC Motocross GS-45F.

thanks

im pretty sure everything eles is 100 b/c i compared with my friends and didnt notice anything eles different. The frame is def 100 b/c it says 1986 xr100r on the little square metal square on the frame. Next to that, engraved in the metal is JH2HE0302GK501025. The engine is the same size as my friends 100 but a little less powerful b/c of age i guess.